A New Edition To The Clan

^^ Riley ^^

--- Sam ---

I smiled as I led my lover into the antechamber of the German Clan Castle near Auschwitz. The Clan Members were filling the room, and several were eyeing my mate now curiously, and my hand tugging her after me.

I giggled and skipped towards the throne. "OOOOOH ÄLTERER BRUUUUDERRR!?!" (Older brother.) I cheered, and the white haired man on the throne sighed, rubbing his temples.

"Hello, Samantha. Who's this?" He asked.

"Bruder Riley, bruder Riley, weißt du was??!?" (Brother Riley, Brother Riley, you know what??!?) I giggled.

"Oh gods above woman, spit it out! You become too immature and childish when you're excited..." He sighed.

I giggled and switched to English. "Meet Freya, my mate!" I pulled her forward and hugged her.

He blinked slowly, looked at her, and sighed. "Hello, Freya. My deepest condolences." He said tiredly, and she laughed.

"No problem. She's not that difficult to handle." Freya shrugged.

He raised a thin white eyebrow. "Then I applaud your skills and fortitude." He said dryly.

I huffed, pouting. "That's not nice, brother!"

He blinked slowly. "Mmhmm. Well, mother is here somewhere, and father as well. Have fun with that. Cat, if you think I'm rude? They're German, tried and true. And old." He shook his head slowly.

I sighed. "Yeah, that'll be interesting."

"Oh come, now, I'm not that rude, am I?" Father grumbled, walking towards us with his wife, my stepmomster. Eew.

"PAPA!" I launched myself into his arms, giggling.

He caught me easily, and kissed my forehead. "What's this about mates, then, hmm? I wasn't asked!" He grumbled again.

"It was rather sudden, papa. I didn't mean to disrespect the family... Ah! English, papa, she's from Brazil." I said, nodding.

He hummed. "Brazil, hmm? But your name is Freya? Metropolitan family, hmm?" He chuckled, eying her sternly.

She walked over and held out a hand to shake. "Nice to meet you, sir." She grinned easily.

He raised an eyebrow, and I gently pushed her hand back to her side. I leaned close to her ear. "He doesn't like people to touch him. Most witches don't." I said softly.

She hummed and looked at him critically. "I see... Well, he'll get over that quickly enough with me." She snatched him into a hug, picking him up, and I snorted in laughter at the look of shock on his face.

She leaned back, setting him on his feet, and I laughed loudly, Riley smirking from the throne.

Then before he could talk, my mother decided to make herself known as she laughed loudly.

She walked over, her large feet making loud noises on the marble, and picked Freya up in a huge hug that fit her massive frame, a mirror of what Freya had done to the smaller man, my father.