The Devil's Liquor

One part Snake Venom+
One part Snake Blood+
One part Snake Soul(burning bits)+
One part Choice Whiskey(Vodka)=
^^ The Devil's Liquor ^^

--- Sam ---

"Cruel little witch." She shook her head dejectedly, and wrapped hands around my hips.

I smiled and leaned close, kissing her collarbone, the highest I could reach. "Silly Pussy." I giggled.

---

Freya gasped, her grip tightening, and I smiled, pulling her down for a quick, sweet kiss on her soft lips. "Now I'd love to show you something great." I grinned.

She raised an eyebrow, about to make a dirty joke, and I narrowed my eyes, shushing her quickly before she ruined the moment. I sighed. "You don't have a romantic bone in your body." I sighed.

I quickly pulled her downstairs, and into the basement, my hands over her eyes when I opened the door.

I turned on the lights, and she whistled. We stood in the doorway to my Weir Bar. "I sell Magic Drinks to Weir and even Humans. Only White Magic, of course, with the humans. And the barrier at the door strips all magical affects, so the magic goes away when you leave." I said proudly.

She smiled, turning slowly to take it all in. I stepped through the doorway, and sighed as my magical disguise disappeared, forcing me to grow a few inches and a few pounds.

She smiled. "You really don't like your real body?"

"No. It's too fat." I growled, poking my giant bust.

She growled gently, and pulled me into her arms. "No it isn't." She purred, kissing my lips gently.

I smiled and leaned into her, snuggling, even while standing. She was awesome at cuddling, that much was true.

I smiled again, against her lips, and pulled back. "Don't lie to me." I pouted, testing her.

She smiled. "We both know I'm not lying. I'm not an idiot. You're testing me again. I don't care. I deserve it. But you're not fat. Now what's with the bar? Do you get customers?"

"I do, but only at night. It's only open during the night hours. Which means it opens in about two hours, so I have time to make some drinks." I grinned and gently smacked her ass as I skipped by, hopping the bar.

She growled playfully, and followed. "Okay. What first?" She asked.

"Well, I start with standard whiskey, do you know anything about mixing drinks?" I asked.

She nodded. "My brother is a bartender, he was actually looking for a job... Ha." She smirked.

"Bring him by, I'll put him to work. Anyway, yes, so mix some shots, and I'll show you the magic." I laughed.

She quickly had four shots on the bar, and had her hands on her hips proudly.

I smelled each one, and nodded. "Amateur, but serviceable. Now watch and learn."

I washed my hands, and then gently dripped a drop of pure magic in, just like earlier, (but no killing of mice), and it glowed blue.

"That is a drop of pure magic, and I've laced it, and every other drink in this room, with changer magic. The stuff I use to change my body type." I explained.

She nodded. "What's that one do?" She asked.

"I don't know. It's random, that's the fun. Men have been known to have DD tits, blue skin, and pink hair by the end of the night at my bar." I giggled.