Control Yourself

((( Smutty Smut, Slight BDSM, Mature. Srynotsry. Skip this, if you don't care about the smut. That's all this is, unfortunately. I've been wanting to write smut for these characters, and tadah! )))

--- Media Folder has the Tiger Mark ---

--- Sam ---

I hummed and entered the water, straddling her waist slowly.

---

She flinched, and tried to move, but I placed hands on her shoulders, and then leaned forward, simply laying on her chest, ignoring the growing problem; the long side of which was pressing my womanhood gently.

I smiled and smelled her desperation. "Calm down, dear. Calm down." I said softly, stroking her arms, spreading ripples.

"Please, get off, I can't, I wish I could, but my control is not good enough to have you up against my- mmmmf move, please, doll-" she was trying to move me without moving me, which was amusing.

I kissed her sweetly. "Relax. Relax. I trust you. Alright? I trust you, and I want you to calmly stand, and carry me to bed. Right now." I commanded in a gently stern tone, that brooked no argument.

She whimpered and slowly stood, picking me up. I held on, kissing her gently, repeatedly. "Good girl, keep going..." I whispered, leaning my face against her chest sweetly, eyes gazing upwards.

She gulped and walked slowly to the bed, where she froze.

"Good girl, very nice. Now, follow my instructions extremely carefully, and execute when I tell you to." I warned.

She nodded frantically. "Sure." She said.

"Place me on the bed, gently, and then go to my closet. Remove the red silk panties, and put them on. Then crawl back to the bed, and be prepared for the ride of your life." I whispered in her ear, and nibbled it.

She gulped. "I don't know if I can..."

"Why not?" I asked.

"I... I..."

"Speak, my dear, what is wrong?"

"I don't think I can let go... Physically. I can't." She whimpered.

I smiled and kissed her sweetly, then growled in her ear. "Understand that I'm just about two seconds away from throwing you down, and beginning our session of sloppy, sexy lovemaking, but I'd prefer our first time begin a little sweeter. Hmm?" I smiled.

She grinned a lopsided grin, and nodded, slowly setting me on the bed, and walking to the closet, her thigh muscles straining.

My member straightened to its full 10.5 inch perfection, and hardened like rock, as she bent over and slid on my red silk panties.

She turned and began walking back, and I growled. "I gave specific instructions... I may have to punish you, naughty kitten..." I hissed gently, and she dropped to her knees, then all fours, crawling towards me.

She made it onto the bed, and I smiled. "Perfect... On your knees, lean back, I want to see everything that is mine..."

She blushed, but leaned back, spreading her legs and pushing the silk thong aside, then lifting her hefty balls to show me her dripping pussy.

I moaned, and nodded at my cock. "Well? You may give me attention, pet... But if I don't like it, your punishment gets exponentially worse..."

She blushed and covered her face. "I can't... I can't suck your cock..." She said, her face blazing with shame.

"Why not, my love?" I asked quietly.