@HippieNerd123

HippieNerd123

She never gets enough appreciation for anything she does. She has always been there for me, no matter what. Yet I'm never there for her. She always makes sure I'm ok and if I feel like shit (which is quite often) she always manages to make me smile and cheer me up. I never do that for her. She's said so many nice things to and about me but then I never say anything nice about her. Which makes me feel like a completely shit friend. And I hate myself for that. I can't even begin to explain how much she means to me and how fucking scared I am of losing her, even though she has reassured me that that wouldn't happen. Everything she has ever done for me means so much and I can't imagine a life without her. I know I've said this before but she has helped me through so much, sometimes by just being there and I love her for it (as a friend).

As an example of this:
I posted this on Instagram yesterday

As an example of this: I posted this on Instagram yesterday

And within like a minute she messaged me asking if I was ok. Obviously me being the fucked up person I am told her that I was fine. About ten minutes later she sent me a whole fucking paragraph which helped me so much and I can't thank her any other way.

HippieNerd123
So thank you so much for everything ❤️