Hi, everyone!

Hey, hey!

Welcome :) I'm glad you tapped on this story, hopefully because something interested you.

The Prep and Moi (TPAM) is a story I created over the past few years. One day, I had this idea pop into my mind and from there, I created a story around it. All the characters – their emotions, personalities, behaviours etc. slowly came to life the more the story and my writing evolved.

I've tried to create a story in a style that I would like to read if I was a reader, so hopefully that means something. But as I continue to read and learn, I don't think this will ever be the final version after completion.

This is a 'teen-fiction|young adult' story. It will start as a teen-fiction and will venture into young adult halfway to the end. Nothing is intended to be real, true or factual (except for countries / book titles / songs / famous people / films / GIFs). For example, 'Draven' (the town where most of the characters live) is made up, but 'Canada', for instance, is real.

Honestly, I will not appreciate anyone copying and/or plagiarising my work. It has taken me an extremely long time due to a fear of posting this story on wattpad, so please be considerate and don't copy. I do not give permission to copy, plagiarise or distribute my writing. 

All the work within this story is entirely mine and therefore impossible to replicate with the same understandings and feelings. Besides myself, only a few friends know how this story came to life, so please, if you see or come across another story that reads similar or the same, then let me know.

Update (Oct 2021) : I have seen that there are some illegal sites showcasing most of our stories from Wattpad on their website. I have tried to report this website (Novelhd) but unfortunately, nothing happened. Please beware that your story may well end up on that site without your permission.

Also, I have sometimes used GIFs of actors I've imagined some characters to be played by. They were my inspiration for the way I describe the character, but are by no means represented by those people.

Thank you for reading/listening to my rant.

Update (May 2021) : once I have written and uploaded all the chapters to TPAM, although I have been meticulously editing throughout, I will do this again. Perhaps even change some of the story with the progression of time we are in.

Shoutout to my awesome friends nisha06x, Money_024 and Jaz_Topaz10 for helping me with this story. I do appreciate it a lot!!

But for now, farewell from me and carry on, reading.

-KJ