Love What Is It?

Charlotta walked home from school as sad as ever. Her best friend is always on trips with her parents. Her mothers a super famous news reporter and her father is a director. So there always out on trips. Having another day gwithout her made Charlotta upset. On her usual path home the closed down bakery had a sign on it she hasn't seen before. Turning her head to investigate the lights were on and people were inside. The sign said OPEN ONCE AGAIN. She walked in and looked around. The once empty shelves were filled with delicious cakes, cookies, macaroons, pastries, crissonts, and crumpets of all sorts. There was a tall man with blonde hair and a very handsome face at the cash register talking to an elderly lady. On the other side of the room the shelves were filled with clothes of all sorts, dresses on racks, shorts and t's on display, and a measuring stand with a lady on it being measured by a slim lady with bright blue hair in to pigtails to the sides. I have some money saved up. Why not try something? She thought. Walking over to the shelf she saw a delicious looking pastry. She turned on her heal and walked up to the cash register. After the elderly lady walked of laughing she stepped up to the counter. The man loomed over her like a giant. Suddenly came a shove and the man was pushed out of the way by a girl about Charlotta's age. Charlotta froze. Her blood ran cold. Who is THAT?! She thought. Her cheeks flamed bright red and her breathing got heavy.
"Dad can I take this one?" She asked looking up at him. He smiled and nodded. She beamed which made Charlotta blush even brighter.