My Lady?

Emma flew through the air as fast as she could jumping and flipping with a huge smile on her face. She had never felt this free sense she went skydiving with her father. Surprisingly her blue shoulder length hair grew to almost touch her feet. Her outfit was a little different from the original Chat Noir costume. The shoulders were cut of to expose skin and her feet had a boot look instead of a shoe look. Her gloves cuffs were really puffy but were very light. Her masked was a little more tilted at the edges and her eyes stayed the same green as her regular eyes. She stopped at the Eiffel Tower and sat on a metal bar. She stared out at the city in awe. She had been in Paris for a day and already never wanted to leave. She smiled as she began to remember when her mom told her when her and her father shared there first real kiss on the Eiffel Tower. She remembered how her mother always seemed to emphasize how it was there first real kiss. That always confused her. But she didn't dwell on that now. She was just staring, waiting to see if anything was jumping off in the distance, she was watching for Ladybug. Well the new Ladybug that is. She had heard stories that the old Ladybug and Chat Noir had ended up together but they just suddenly disseperd so no one really knows. She was very excited to see if her and the new Ladybug would to get together. But she did have to admit that she liked girls and guys so she wouldn't mind if it was a girl or a guy. Suddenly she saw a red blur in the distance. There they are! She thought and flew of into the distance.