Chat

Charlotte woke up slowly rolling to her side thinking she was still in bed but when she attempted to roll over her head slammed int a wall. She shot up remember she blacked out. She looked down at her body to see she was in a skin tight red spandex suit with black dots. She suddenly heard a voice in her ear.

"Someone is waiting for you ladybug. There at the Eiffel Tower, use your yo yo." Said the high pinched voice. She did as she was told and pulled out her yo yo and threw it at a building post. It swung around it perfectly and pulled her thru the window. she screamed and it threw it at her as it untied magically as she threw it at something else. After a while she began to get used to it. She began to head towards the Eiffel Tower when a black figure shot up in front of her. She ran right into it and they were both thrown onto the roof of a building. Charlotte sat in pain as she realized she had hit someone. She shot up pain shooting into her head and chest as she tried to get up. When she finally stood up she saw the who the black figure was. It was a woman in tight leather and cat ears. Her hair was as dark blue as the deepest part of the prettiest coral reef. The girl looked up at Charlotte, and blushed. Charlotte smiled looked down at her holding out her hand for her to take it.

"Hi, sorry about that." she said.