New Girl

The girl turned back to Charlotta.
"Hi what can I get for you today?" She asked with a cheery smile. Charlotta melted under her gaze. She opened her mouth to speak but nothing came out except sputters and breath. All she could do was stare at this girls beautiful eyes. She finally lifted her arm and pointed at the pastry she had seen earlier.
"Oh alright!" Said the girl and she rushed around the counter and over to the back. She soon came back with it in a bag with a green label on the front. She handed it over the counter.
"99 cents" she said smiling still. Charlotta reached into her purse and grabbed 2 dollars out. She put them on the counter and grabbed the bag from the girl. She turned on her heal and began walking fast.
"Hey wait do you have a minute?" She shouted. Sweat dripped down Charlotta's fore head but she couldn't say no litrely. She turned back around to see the girl right in front of her.
"I'm Emma, and you are?"
"Charlotta but my friends call me Lotta" she said without stuttering thankfully.
"Hey by any chance do you go to the high school down the street?"
"Ya why?"
"Well our family just moved back here and I'm going to be going to that school so maybe you could show me around it sometime?" She asked looking down at Charlotta.
"Ya um sure. I mean ya totally! When is your first day?"
"Next Monday"
"Ok see you then"
"See you then Lotta" Her heart skipped a beat hearing her say her own name. Emma turned back and walked away and Lotta did the same. Once outside she couldn't stop thinking of Emma's beautiful smile. She beamed as she walked across the street suddenly a shout came from behind her.
"CHARLOTTA WATCH OUT!" Lotta turned to see a car almost 3 feet away from her not even stopping. Bracing for impact she was thrown to the side and landed straight down on the cement with a thud!