Chloe

Chloe's eyes weld up with tears.
"Oh my goodness you have no idea how long I've waited you to come back!" She yelled rushing towards her, smothering her in a big hug. Marinette tensed and sighed hugging back awkwardly while Chloe began to sob on her shoulder. Everyone looked confused, especially Emma who had never seen her mom not be excited to see an old friend. Chloe finally pulled away from her shoulder and wiped her tears away.
"I can't believe it's really you, I thought when you'd left for America you were never coming back! I felt so awful that I never got the chance to say goodbye and" Chloe rambled on. Marinette's discomfort turned to a warm smile pulling Chloe into another hug.
"I missed you too."
Everyone stood confused except for Adrien. He smiled and walked over to the two girls trying to separate them,
"Alright, that's enough, we don't want anymore crying than there already is. Chloe its great to see you." He said as she backed away from Marinette. She smiled slightly,
"Hello again Adrien, how have you been?" She asked.
"I've been good, I would ask how you are but I can already tell by the man behind you." He said winking. She blushed as her husband walked next to her.
"Good to see you Adrien." He said confidently.
"You too Nathaniel." As Adrien, Marinette, Chloe, and Nathaniel all began to catch up Emma walked over to Charlotte.
"So um do you know what's going on? She asked.
"No not really, all I can tell is their all old friends." Lotte added. Suddenly Chloe began to yell,
"Wait is Alya still in town?!" Emma liked over,
"Wait do you mean brown skinned, long dark hair Alya? She asked.
"Yes is she in town?!" Chloe asked
"Ya actually, she's my best friends mom!"