Ladybug

Rewind time to when Charlotta got home.
Opening to door to her big house she called out for her mother as she walked it her fathers studio. Her father, like always, was at his desk working on a new sketch. Her father is a professional artist and is always working. She closed the door and walked up to her room. She threw her bag on the floor by her bed flopped on. She then heard something roll across the floor. She picked up her head to see a small box rolling across her room. She jumped up and grabbed it before it could roll any farther. She flipped it around to see what it was. She pulled up on the lid and it flipped open in a ball of red light. She shrieked and fell back on to the ground. The ball of light floated up into the air and began to grow until it finally exploded. What was a floating figure with spots like a ladybug. Lotta watching in amazement as the figure looked at her and floated forward towards her but she kept scutching back.
"Leave me alone!" She yelled.
"Oh goodness. It's ok I'm here to help you" she said smiling.
"N. . . Nope!" She yelled ducking under the flying fairy and dashed out of her room and down the hall. The kwami sighed and flew after her. Charlotta ran into the kitchen and grabbed a frying pan. When she heard the fairy yelling for her she hid it behind her back. The fairy flew in and stopped in front of her.
"Please just let me explain she said"
"Um ok but come closer" she said tightening her grip on the frying pan. The fairy flew closer and right before Charlotta picked it up the fairy flew around her in the blink of an eye and Charlotta's vision went black as she felt something hard hit the back of her head and she soon felt the cold floor underneath her and she passed out.