Chapter 1

Max Vandiver was an ordinary teen boy until he made a friend he will never forget.

   It was Max's first day at his new high school. This was his first time moving out of state and he wanted to make a good impression. He wore a red and black plaid flannel blue jeans and his favorite pair of red suede converses. He combed his jet black hair to his liking. He brushed his teeth and took a final glance in the mirror. "Today is the day Max!" He said to himself as he held his head high all the way to the bus stop. Max glanced at his watch impatiently. " The bus is late," He murmured under his breath, " but I wont let that ruin my first day!" The bus showed as soon as he finished his statement. He got on the bus excitedly. He was happy he was heading to school for once. He hasn't been on the bus for five minutes and a guy with two of his friends show up. "Must be the new kid!" Snarled the leader, his apprentices chuckling behind him. "Yes that's me!" Cheerfully exclaimed Max, not understanding the situation at hand. The leader said forcefully  "give me your money or else!"  Max said "okay here ya go have a nice day!" And handed him five bucks. He got off the bus and went straight to the gym. The second he walked in the bell rang.
----------------------
Authors note-
Hey people if you want me to continue please leave a comment. Also i hope you enjoyed this chapter!
P.s. I have bad grammar so try not to freak out. :)