Chapter One

Author's Note: So I decided to do at least two chapters of Kya's life in S.H.I.E.L.D before going into Age of Ultron. This chapter will mainly be about her training and bonding with Colson, Fury, and Maria Hill. The next chapter will include Kya in some of the other marvel movies. I decided to be nice and let you guys pick what movie - or movies - that she'll be in.

And can someone tell me the time period between the movies so I can line up Kya's age properly please? Thank you.

Enjoy!

Kya sat silently in a corner of the crowded room that Clint and Natasha brought her to after buying her dinner two days ago. The people in the room were dressed similar to Clint and Natasha. Only difference was, most of them were hurt.

There weren't enough doctors, so at least a quarter of the ones injured. An idea formed at the back of Kya's young mind. Gently standing from the box, she walked up to the nearest agent - a man - and discreetly opened her water-skin.

"Where does it hurt?"

The agent looked up at the tiny, bell-like voice that addressed him. He was surprised to see a tiny wisp of a girl with huge blue eyes looking at him curiously.

She repeated her question. "Where does it hurt?"

The agent anwsered cautiously. "My ribs are broken."

Kya nodded before reaching up and unzipping the upper half of his suit. Assessing the injuries, she found he also had a 6-inch deep cut near his shoulder. Bending the water to glove her hands, Kya set to work healing the agent's injuries. She moved her hands up and down like the healers at home showed her, making sure to attend to every other injury.

As she worked, she didn't notice that she had gained an audience.

When she finished, she gave the agent a bright smile. "I'm finished."

The agent sat up and was surprised when he didn't feel any pain.

Kya answered his confusion. "Your ribs are going to be sore for a while and the cut near your shoulder will be tender for some time."

She gave the agent one last smile before turning around and was going to go back to her corner, but came face-to-face with Clint and Natasha.

Clint looked intrigued. "How'd you do that kid?"

Kya bended the water back into her water-skin before hiding her hands behind her back. "Um,,,"

Natasha crouched in front of Kya and gave her a small smile. "You're not in trouble. But if your bending can help us in any way, we need to know."

Kya took a deep breath before letting her hands fall to her side. "Some water benders have healing abilities. I found out I could bend when I was five, and started training in both healing and fighting."

Natasha and Clint shared a look before leading Kya to another agent.

"This woman's leg is broken. Can you heal it?"

Eager to help in any way she could, Kya quickly bended the water out of her water-skin and set to work mending the bone.

This continued for hours. Clint and Natasha would show her to an agent and Kya would heal them. Some injuries were worst then others, but she healed them all to the best of her abilities.