Fuck! My phone is dead.

Excitement was all Morganne felt as she walked down the long hallway, that appeared to never end, to her seat. Soon she was sunk in her seat waiting for the soundcheck to start. She had been to many concerts, and many Panic! At The Disco concerts, but this was the first soundcheck she had ever been to. She noted the crowd around her, there were only about 13 other people there, all of them wearing energetic smiles and Panic! merch. Morganne being Morganne, arrived at the venue an hour earlier than soundcheck even started, so she settled in her seat, drew out her phone and amused herself for the next several minutes. Suddenly all of the lights in the arena cut out. Brendon and the rest of the band walked out on stage. The crowd around her went insane and began screaming and rushing the barricade.
    "How are you beautiful motherfuckers doing?!" Brendon screamed into the microphone.
     The crowd erupted in frenzied screams. Brendon just chuckled, and went on going through the entire set list. The sound and lighting guys made sure everything flowed smoothly. The soundcheck was over way sooner than anyone had suspected it would be. Brendon didn't want to leave his fans disappointed so he sat down on the edge of the stage with his mic in his hand.
    "This is a very small crowd. You guys mind if I talk with you some more?"
     Predictably, the crowd goes crazy. Brendon chuckles.
     "That's a yes?" He leaps off the stage and walks besides the barricade stopping to speak to everyone. Morganne was the last one he got to.
    "You've been waiting here so patiently" Brendon jokes "what's your name?"
    Morganne can't believe what is happening,   it takes her a moment to register the questions he asked.
    "M-Morganne"
   "Well Morganne is this your first panic show?"
   "No this is my eighth"
    "Eighth?! How many shows have we done in Atlanta?!" Brendon asks shocked by her response.
    "Eight" Morganne responds giggling.
    "You've been to every show?! You hardly look old enough! Have I ever met you before?"
    Morganne shakes her head "sadly no, I tried to get meet and greets every show, even this one, but they were always sold out before I could find them."     
     "Really? And you still came to our appearances. That's dedication. Well, why don't you get over this barricade and I take a proper picture with you?"
    Morganne is taken aback by his offer, but quickly accepts. Brendon extends his hand and helps her over the metal fence. As soon as she is on the other side he pulls her into a close hug. Everyone else has their phones out videoing and taking pictures of this unusual encounter.
    "Let's take a selfie then I'll get Zach here, " he points to their large bodyguard. "To take one of us, " Morganne nods and pulls her phone out, only to find, it has died.
    "Oh fuck me! My phone is dead"
    Brendon doesn't say anything, he simply pulls his phone out, and gives her a cheeky wink.
    Morganne gets the hint and squeezes close to him, he puts his head on her shoulder, they take several selfies doing different poses. Brendon then hands his phone to Zach and they take several more pictures doing various poses and hugs. Brendon looks over the pictures satisfied and then hands his phone to Morganne.
    "Put your number in and I'll send them to you later"
    Morganne's fingers swiftly glide over his phone screen as she puts her number in his phone, she then hands it back to him.
Brendon looks at her contact then turns his phone off, and slides it in his back pocket.
    "Who are you here with?"
    "No one, I'm here by myself"
    Brendon is silent for a bit, then he speaks.
    "Hold on one second let me talk to Zach about something." Morganne nods, he then rushes over to Zach and whispers something in his ear. There is a great deal of whispering and nodding before he walks back to her. When he gets back, he leans in close and whispers in her ear.
     "Go with Zach. He will take you backstage, I don't want the other fans knowing. I will meet you back there. Oh, and Zach will give you a charger." His warm breath sends shivers down her spine, but she nods. He gives her a quick hug and then turns to the crowd.
    "There has been a change of plans, I am going to take photos with all of you guys, and then I am going to perform two more songs for you guys!"
     The crowd goes insane. Two large security guards move the barricade to the side and line the crowd up, another waits in front of Brendon to take the pictures for the fans. Brendon turns back and winks at Morganne, before greeting the first fan with a hug.
     Zach smiles at Morganne and guides her backstage.
    "So every show?"
    "Yeah" Morganne giggles "Panic has always been the band I've loved, most girls my age were into Jonas Brothers or Justin Bieber, but I was into Brendon."
    Zach chuckles.
    "How old are you exactly?"
    "I'm 23"
    "Oh thank God you are legal" Zach and Morganne bust out laughing. Zach unlocks a heavy metal door and holds it open for Morganne.