He's touching my knee!

Brendon cheerfully plops down on the couch next to her. "Well hello Morganne, I'm Brendon. I see Zach brought you a charger. I sent you the pictures a minute ago. The show doesn't start for another six hours, so why don't you and I get to know each other a bit better before then?" Brendon rambles on.
"I would love to get to know you, Urie" Morganne giggles at using his last name to address him.
"Urie? That's cute. Never heard that one before." Brendon mocks her. Morganne sticks her tongue out at him. "Well tell me about you Ms. Morganne."
"Well my name is Morganne Marie Grace, I am 23 years old, and I am a law student. I have looked up to you since I was a small child and I have loved your band for as long as I can remember. Uhm what else do you want to know?"
"Any hobbies or anything?"
"I dance, paint, horseback ride, and play drums." Morganne blushes from all of this one on one attention from Brendon.
"A female drummer? That's unusual, but oddly attractive," Brendon chuckles."you need to take me horseback riding one day, I haven't been in a long time"
Horseback riding with Brendon Urie?! Sign her the fuck up. "The next time you're in Atlanta I will" she smiles at him warmly, "tell me about yourself Brenda"
"Brenda?" Brendon raises his eyebrow at her, "be lucky you aren't one of the guys, or you would be in that trashcan right now" he laughs and points at the big black trash can in the corner of the room.
"I already am trash though" Morganne whines.
"Don't call yourself that, you are beautiful, and funny, and kind." Brendon smiles at her and reassuringly places his hand on her knee. Morganne's breath hitches at this sudden skin on skin contact and she audibly gasps. "You okay" Brendon ask feigning concern. He knows what he is doing. That's why when Morganne nods her head, he starts rubbing small circles on her knee with his thumb. Morganne bites her tongue and tries to maintain composer.
"Hmm tell you about me, well I could tell you the obvious but you probably already know that, I'll just tell you my hobbies aside from the band. I really like weed and alcohol, video games, playing basketball, and playing with my dogs. I also enjoy swimming, and I love nothing more than interacting with my fans." Brendon smiles warmly.
There is several seconds of silence. Not awkward silence, but comforting silence as Brendon and Morganne sit on the couch. His hand still on her knee. Soon Dallon and Kenneth burst into the room.
"Let's meet this mystery girl then" Dallon exclaims as he closes the door. He walks over to Morganne, who stands up to shake his hand.
"Holy shit tall" she mutters when she stands up and has to look up to see his face. She takes his extended hand in hers and shakes it. "I'm Morganne" she smiles.
"Hi Morganne I'm Dallon, this is Kenny, you probably already knew all that though." Dallon smiles down at her. He has a comforting smile. The kind that makes you want to trust him, and confide in him. Morganne smiles back.
The four of them spend the next hour talking and playing xbox. At one point Brendon starts throwing grapes at you out of boredom. You are honestly in heaven. This can't get any better. Or can it?

Dallon Weekes gives me hope in humanity.
Hi! Morganne here, I just wanted to say quick hello and introduce myself because this story just started getting reads. I'm going to try my best to post everyday, and if I know I can't post one day. The day before I will post 2 updates. That's all I wanted to say. If you like this story it would mean the world to me if you shared it. And comment. Tell me about you guys. It doesn't even have to relate to the story. Just talk to me lol. Okay well I'm gonna go now. Have a great day ^^