Surprise

As soon as Brendon and Morganne arrive at the venue, Zach whisk Brendon away from her, leaving Morganne standing in the middle of the hallway confused. She stands there for about five minutes before receiving a text. She unlocks her phone.
Brendon:
Zach had to get me setup for my entrance. I'm so sorry Morganne. Go to the right wing of the stage. You'll find Zach and there are seats there. Watch the show from there I have a surprise 😘.
Morganne locks her phone and puts it back in her pocket. She follows Brendon's orders and finds Zach, she sits on the tall stool in front of him and excitedly watches as her favorite band enters the stage.
After about for or five songs Brendon runs off stage and the crowd goes wild. None of the other band leaves, so they start chanting his name.
Brendon grabs Morganne when he sees her and explains quickly as he can. "Ah, you got my text, good. If I were you I would get my phone out and start recording when I get on stage. I hope you are enjoying yourself so far". He kisses her on the cheek and he runs off with Zach.
Soon he erupts on stage on his piano. Morganne clicks record on her phones camera. She notices Zach has a video camera, and a phone faced towards her.
The white instrument stops moving and he begins to speak. "Now usually I don't do an introduction for this song, but tonight is different. Tonight I met an amazing girl, a girl who has sacrificed so much for me and didn't even know me. A girl who idolized me and would have done anything to help me and she had never even met me. A girl who has been to EVERY show I have done in Atlanta. This is for you Morganne." The crowd goes crazy and Brendon starts playing Nine In The Afternoon.
Morganne can't help the tears that are rolling down the cheeks, she tries to record Brendon as well as she can. She can hear Zach chuckle as he brings the cameras around to show her face. "Well Brendon you manage to make her cry, but I do believe these are good tears."
Brendon finishes Nine in the Afternoon and he plays Bohemian rhapsody. Then he runs back off the stage and has a guitar placed around his neck. He runs by Morganne and yells "I hope you liked it." And then he is back on stage.
Soon they are done with their entire set list, but Brendon isn't done with the surprises. As he is telling the crowd goodbye he runs off stage and grabs Morganne, "come on stage with me please." He begs.
Morganne gives in and follow him out on stage. He wraps his arm around her waist when he notices how nervous she is. "You're doing great" he whispers in her ear, as then he grabs his mic. "This girl right here is the beautiful girl I dedicated Nine in the Afternoon to. I wanted to bring her out here to show her how much her support and kindness mean to me. So you guys give it up for Miss Morganne Marie." The crowd goes crazy, Morganne blushes a deep red and waves out to the crowd. She whispers a small thank you to Brendon before she is pulled off stage.
Once they get back stage everyone goes to their respective dressing rooms, to shower, and get their stuff together to get on the bus. Morganne follows Brendon to his. "Thank you so much" she says, breaking the silence.
"For what?" He ask simply.
"What you did on stage. That is the nicest thing anyone has ever done for me and I don't know how to tell you how much that meant to me."
Brendon stops dead in his track, and turns around to face her, his hair moist with sweat and plastered to his forehead. He doesn't speak a word. He instead kisses her on the forehead again and pulls her into the tightest hug she has ever received. "You are an special girl. Never let anyone else make you feel otherwise." He releases her and continues walking to his dressing room.
The rest of the walk is comfortably silent. Once they arrived, Brendon pulls his sweat soaked shirt off and throws it in a bag. Morganne stops and just stares at Brendon's slim shirtless form. Sure she saw him shirtless before, but not shirtless and sweaty. She snaps out of her daze before Brendon notices and sits down on the couch in the corner of the room.
"I'm gonna get a shower" Brendon says. Morganne nods and looks down at her phone.
After 20 minutes and several songs Brendon is out of the shower. He is now wearing normal skinny jeans, a white tee shirt, a beanie, and his glasses. He sits down on the couch and lays his head in Morganne's lap.
"I wish you could go on the rest of the tour with me."

Two updates down. Several more to go.