Keep my hoodie.

Brendon's words make Morganne lose her smile. She's going to have to go back home, she's going to be back in reality. She is going to have to carry on with life as if nothing happened. The thought of this makes her sick to her stomach. However when Brendon looks up at her, she smiles back at him. She hopes he never forgets her.
     Brendon soon after fell asleep in her lap, Morganne following suit. They are woken by Zach shaking them and telling them it is time to go. Morganne sighs. This means it is time to tell Brendon bye, and probably never see him, or hear from him again. Brendon helps her off the couch and doesn't let go of her hand when she gets up. She smiles at the sleepy lead singer. His eyes bright with joy. How could anyone dislike this man?
     Once they get outside, Morganne checks the time on her phone. Three am, well she isn't going to be productive for a while. She puts her phone back in her pocket and tells Dallon, Kenneth, and Zach goodbye. When she gets to Brendon there are tears rolling down her cheeks, and she is shivering from the cool night air. Brendon notices and pulls her into a very tight hug. He then tells her to stay put, and he runs onto the bus. He is gone for a few minutes, but then he returns holding a light purple hoodie. He unzips it and puts it on Morganne. She shakes her head.
     "I can't accept this, you've had this hoodie forever."
     Brendon takes her hands. "Yes I have had it forever, but you are shivering, and I thought you might want something to remember me by. I want you to keep it" he pulls her in a kisses her forehead. Then he slides his arms around her waist and holds her as she rest her head on his chest.
     They remain in this embrace until Zach pokes his head out of the tour bus door.
     "I hate to break this up, I really do, but Bren man it's time for us to go"
     Brendon shakes his head and whispers in Morganne's ear. "This isn't the end. You will see me again. Tell me when you get home. Be safe." He kisses her forehead one last time and grasps her hand. "Goodbye for now Morganne"
     Morganne fights back the tears. "Bye for now Brendon." She watches as he turns and enters the tour bus. He waves at her one last time and closes the door. Morganne chokes out a sob and slowly makes her way to her car. Watching the long bus pull out of the parking lot. She get to her car and sits in the drivers seat, makeup and tears rolling down her cheeks, she pulls his hoodie tight to her, she can smell the faint scent of him. She wipes her eyes and she starts her journey home. She realizes how blessed she is, and if it's meant to be it will be.
     She soon pulls up her driveway and enters her house. She doesn't care about anything as she strips off her outfit from the day and puts Brendon's hoodie back on. She climbs into bed, sends Brendon a text telling her she is home safe, and passes out.

This chapter is short, and complete shit, but I needed this to be able to move the story along.