BRENDON URIE GOT YOUR NUMBER?!

She is greeted with a green room full of couches and comfy chairs. There are guitars and basses scattered throughout the room. There is a cup of drumsticks, some worn, on the coffee table in the middle of the room. There's an Xbox plugged up to the tv and four controls sitting on the floor in front of it. In the corner, there's a fridge with a glass door that is full of water, soda, red bulls, and Capri Suns. Adjacent to the fridge there is a table with several trays of food, fruits, and other snacks on it. Zach moves a large bass off of one of the couches.
     "You can sit there, or anywhere you want to, wherever your butt is most comfortable." Morganne giggles.
     "I am going to go grab that charger cord for you and I will be right back." Morganne nods and sits down on the large white couch. Zach turns around and walks out the door.
     Zach returns with the cord and plugs it in behind the couch Morganne is sat on.
     "Make yourself comfortable, I am going to go make sure Brendon doesn't injure himself," Zach and Morganne laugh. "We should be back in thirty minutes"
     Morganne nods. "I'll just be here on my phone" she says as she plugs her phone into the charger. Zach nods and leaves again. Morganne takes a moment to sink back on the couch and let everything that just happened sink in. She has waited for the moment to meet Brendon Urie since she was eleven years old. Now she is sitting here in his bands green room, backstage for his band, and she gave him her number. She can't comprehend why all of this is happening to her. She never gets luck like this. She is brought out of her thoughts by her phone vibrating, indicating that it is turned back on.
  She picks it up and looks at her notifications. 30 text notifications? That's odd. She quickly clicks on the text app. She sees that her best friend, Tiffany, has spammed her phone with text. The last one being "IS THAT YOU?!". She opens her messages and reads the text:
T: MORGANNE!
T: MORGANNE THIS IS NO JOKE!!
T: I JUST SAW THIS ON INSTAGRAM
T: MORGANNE THAT IS YOU ISNT IT?!
T: THERE ARE PICTURES OF YOU AND HIM ALL OVER THE INTERNET.
T: "WHOS THE GIRL BRENDON IS FLIRTING WITH?!" "BRENDON URIES NEW MYSTERY GIRL?!" "BRENDON HITS IT OFF WITH FAN AT SOUNDCHECK!!"
T: WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
T: IS THAT YOU?!
    Holy shit news moves fast now days. Morganne quickly gets to explaining the picture to her best friend. In the back ground she can her Brendon singing AC/DC and she sings along.
M: tiff calm down. You know how I had the soundcheck today?
T: YES!
M: calm. Well they started it early and ended it really quickly, so Brendon wanted to talk to the fans some. There was only like 13 other people there, and he's talked to the rest of the crowd and he gets to me, he ask me the normal questions, what my name is, all that. Then he ask me if this is my first show, and I tell him how I've been to every show, and then he ask if I have ever met them before, then when I tell him no he gets me to come over the barricade, then I go to get my phone out to take the pics, but my phone is dead, so he takes them on his and gets my number!
T: BRENDON URIE GOT YOUR NUMBER?!
M: yes! And now I'm in their green room waiting for him to come back!!
T: no way! FaceTime me girl!
    Morganne quickly clicks the FaceTime button and her energetic, red headed friend answers the phone. Morganne shows her the room and explains everything in more detail. As she's in the middle of her story Brendon walks in the room.
     "I gotta go T!" She quickly says and hangs up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ this chapter is shit.

The picture at the top is Morganne and Brendon hugging, the picture that Tiffany found on Instagram.