Chapter 3| Just My Luck

Walking down the halls with eyes following me, jaws dropped to the floor and disgusted whispers was just awkward.

I walked toward Rocky Santiago, my best friend since we were 2 years old, and did our handshake.

Immediately after, she grabbed my shoulders and shook me so hard I got dizzy.

"What's wrong with you?!" She exclaimed."Why did you elbow the dreamy and hot Ashton Moon in the gut?" She sighed dreamily, then paused and became angry, confused and questioned self again. Yes she's the overly dramatic best friend.

"Why does it matter? Is everybody talking about this? I swear if I see anybody else talking about this I'm gonna kic-" I screamed, but got cut off by Rocky.

"I'm serious, why did you do that?" She whined.

"Seriously Rocky? He was just another normal guy who I elbowed in the gut. It's not the first time I've done that." I saw her serious expression, at my reply, saying,'I'm serious Nick. Tell me or else.'

"Okay okay chill. He was annoying me. That boy doesn't understand that no means no. Plus he kept looking at me like a creep and I didn't like it." I replied, crossing my arms over my chest in annoyance. I was waiting for an,'Oh ok let's go back to class before Mr. Robert screams at us.' And then we rush to class, running like mad idiots.

But instead I got a,"What the fuck is wrong with you girl?"

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed, confused at her answer.

"Yeah, what's wrong with you?!" She shouted in my ear."Do you even know who the heck they are? Everybody knows them!"

"No! If you're saying everybody knows them, then who are they?!"

"They're the mo-" She was cut off by Jennifer Rich, the leader of the well known group named the 'Triple J's'. It's called the Triple J's because the idiots in the group are:

Jennifer Rich aka the Leader, Jackie Moni, who's always on her phone and Jolly Cash, the extremely rude one.

Yup all of their last names are related to money. No doubt stage names. I knew Jackie when we were kids. Her real last name was Solomon. She hated it.

"Well well well, if it isn't Nick Rose and Rolly- i don't even know." She and her friends burst out laughing.

"I'm surprised you think you're actually funny. You thinking you're superior than anyone else is actually quite amusing." I said, waiting for her to leave.

She scoffed then spun on her heel. Hmm, no comeback this time. I watched as she walked away with her head held high and then my expression changed from a proud one to an annoyed one.

Ashton Moon.

He was walking this way with his 'gang'. I saw Jennifer's expression change and she immediately 'tripped' over absolutely nothing right when Ashton stood in front of her.

"Ashton," She said sweet and calmly,"Would you be a dear and help me up?" She asked, batting her eyelashes. I swear I just threw up a little.

He ignored her and stepped over her. She scoffed and tears threatened to spill from her eyes as she tried to get his attention, but ended up failing miserably.  Once she realized, she had an angry face. She cleared her throat and immediately all the other boys walked up to Ashton and told him,"Dude, apologize and help her up." They said, trying to sound threatening.

"You threatening me?" Ashton said, glaring hard. It looked like he could see through their bodies, seeing that their scared to death or that his eyes would burn through their bodies. They shook their heads and ran away. I saw Jennifer rolling her eyes and I burst out laughing.

"Now if you'll excuse me, I have some work to do." He walked up to me and I immediately stopped laughing,"What do you want now?" I asked, annoyed.

He steps closer to me,"Ms. Ross and Mr. Moon, no PDA in the hallways!"

"Excuse me!" I ask, with my eyes bulging out.

"I said no PDA in the hallways! And don't sass me Ms. Ross!"

"I'm not sassing you Roberts, I'm talking to you." I say with confidence and attitude.

"It's Principal Roberts to you, and since you responded to me that way, detention for two weeks."

I groaned before Ashton announced,"Actually Roberts, I was the one who taught Nikki to talk to you like that." He said, emphasizing the word, Roberts.

"Oh ok then," He said, calmly,"Detention for you too Moon! For two weeks!" He said and stomped off. I groaned even louder. Detention alone is better than detention with him!

"Ugh!" I exclaimed. I turned to Rocky,"Who does he think he is?!" I screamed.

"That's what I was trying to tell you!"She shouted,"He's the leader of the most famous local band and his 'gang' is the rest of the band, Skull Crushers!"

Great.

-------------------------------------

it's edited and again better than before but not that long or good. enjoy the rest and vote. and comment.

<3