Chapter 7| The Archery Lesson

"Nick?" I heard the voice coming from downstairs again. I tried to stop little me from going but I couldn't. I ran down the stairs after her to see the faint blurs known as my family.

I saw my sister crying and tiny me looked confused. The same two big men in Black suits came in the room and carried them away.

The little girl asked my sisters where their mom and dad were and they cried even harder. Tears dropped rapidly down my face as I kept screaming but they couldn't hear me. They never could. The men dropped her on her butt. She cried in pain and me and my sisters ran over to her as they started screaming at the man who dropped her. They slapped them and took out a gun. My heart thumped so loud the entire scene was shaking. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't see. Blurry. Black. Boom.

I shot up in my bed as I woke up sweating like crazy. I got up and rubbed my head, trying to forget what happened. I had to take a shower, like now. I felt the sweat stick to me like my skin. 

When I came out, I wore a normal pair of clothes, a pair of converse with ripped jeans and an oversized sweater.

After thinking about my sisters, I needed something to calm me down. I ran outside with my bow and arrow. I shoot an arrow straight in the center of the target. The next one went right through that. I was just about to shoot one more, but when I pulled the arrow back, hard, my elbow banged into somebody's chest as I heard a groan.

"What was that for?" He asked. For interrupting my relaxation session. I turned around to see Skullcrushers very own drummer, Adam. "That's what you get for coming into my personal space bubble." I said gesturing to space around me.

"Well I'm sorry for coming into your personal space bubble." He said mimicking me but gesturing to only a small space around him. It was his fault for mimicking me and interrupting me so of course I took advantage.

"No it wasn't that small, it was this big." I said gesturing to a huge amount of space around me, wide enough for me to whack him hard on the head. He yelped and winced in pain. I grinned proudly.

After an hour of him being dramatic, saying that he was gonna die and me shooting arrows, he shook the whole matter off and bragged,"I'm so good in archery wii."

"You do realize that that's just wii not real life." I said and rolled my eyes as he placed his hands on his heart acting offended.

"Same thing." He replied. I got annoyed of him bragging about that later so I gave him the bow and arrow and asked him to shoot at the target. He held the bow and arrow in his hands, looking proud. Right before he was about to shoot, I burst out laughing. He looked at me, pouting and asked," What happened? Why are you laughing?"

"Genius you're holding the bow and arrow opposite." I said struggling to hold in my laughter. I snatched my bow and arrow away from him and skipped back to my room.

I went on my phone and started scrolling through Instagram, when I heard a swooping sound. As my my window shattered into many pieces, I caught whatever was flying towards me.

As I slowly opened my eyes, in my hand was an arrow, millimeters away from my cornea. Even when I was in shock, I could hear Adam screaming from below, "I'm awesome!!!!! Aren't I Nikki?! Huh?! Huh?! I hit the target didn't I?!! See I'm sooooooooo AWESOME!!!!!"

The target was no where close to me. It was behind HIM!!!!

"Oh that's it!" I muttered. I grabbed two of my 'NERF' guns. Actually they're not Nerf guns cause I reconstructed these to have around a hundred bullets (yes it was extremely hard work to make this but it's definitely worth it) and get recollected after being shot. Yes I'm proud of it.

Anyways, I ran downstairs and started shooting Adam everywhere. And I mean everywhere. He started screeching like a four- year old girl- Wait I take that back. He started screeching even worse than a four year old girl.

When I decided it was enough, I stomped off ignoring his drama of lying on the ground saying,'Man down! I've been hit! Man down!'

I rolled my eyes and stomped off to my room screaming at him to never talk to me ever again. I figured that got his attention because 5 minutes after I slammed the door, he started banging on it pleading me to forgive him.

He pretty much did that for two or three hours, until he said something that caught my attention,"I'll do anything!!!!"

I walked up to the door and opened it. Right when I did that, Adam fell face flat onto the wooden floor of my room. "Ouch" I heard him mutter.

"You'll do anything?" I asked with a smirk. Even with his smushed face against the floor, I heard him mutter 'uh huh'. "Fine," I said," I challenge you to a game of archery wii."

He jumped up cheering, leaving me startled. He started doing his 'happy dance' while saying 'I'm gonna beat ya! I'm gonna beat ya!" When he finally stopped, I told him that there's gonna be a punishment for the loser.

"If I lose-" "When you lose," He 'corrected' me. I rolled my eyes and continued. "If I lose, I will be your servant for a month." He smiled giddily. "Okay. If I lose, which is not gonna happen, I'll be your servant for... 5 months." He left me with my mouth open wide. No way was I gonna reject that. I spit on my hand and held it out saying,"Deal."he did the same.

Two hours later...

"One more time! Please one more time!!!" Adam cried out. I had beaten him 17-1. "No way! I played fair and square!" I said, crossing my arms across my chest.

"Fine." He agreed, grumpily. "I'll be your servant for 5 months. Hope your happy, I let you win!" He said, hoping I felt guilty for him. "Awwww REALLY! You let me win 17 games." I said, sassily.

"Okay since you're my servant from now on you have to do whatever I tell you. First things first, outfit. You have to wear this this." I said, motioning to what he has to wear.

His mouth dropped all the way down to the floor as I smirked.

-------------------------------------

Nothing's really changed. just slight editing. read on.

<3