Chapter 5| Hospital

I slowly blinked my eyes open. The first thing I saw was surprisingly- nah, not really- Ashton. He was sleeping soundly until I woke up and his eyes instantly shot open. He immediately bent over to me and checked my head, neck, wrist and other appropriate body parts.

"Oh my god! I was worried sick! What were you thinking? Jumping out of Zac's arms! You could have died! What would I have done if you died?! I would be a hobo and wear guitar sunglasses and wear ratted hobo clothes, like a ratted kimono and those flying pant thingamajigs and I would have those sucking sneakers and-" He stopped to take a breath and when he was just about to continue, I burst out laughing.

"First of all, you have a band so you would be going on tours.
Second of all, you meet me like what two weeks ago?
Third of all, when did you get the time to write and learn that rant?" I said to him.

"First of all, oh yeah.
Second of all, it was 2 weeks, 3 days, 7 hours, 14 minutes and um.. 37 seconds.
Third of all, when I was doing my 'homework'." He mumbled.

I burst out laughing at his answers. I looked around and figured 'What happened?' I asked Ashton that and he just looked at me with a concerned face and asked what was the last thing I remembered.

"Something bout the weather, that's all I remember."

"That's all you need to remember." He shrugged. The nurse walked in and told Ashton that I was free to go. She got a wheelchair, but for some reason I was already in Zac's arms.

"I got 'er." Zac replied, calmly. But I could see the blush when Zac looked at me.

"Aw... you know you're so cute when you blush. I mean you're totally making it obvious you like someone. Like duh." I laughed. I looked at everybody's shocked and confused face in the room and gasped.

"Am I drugged? Shit." I groaned then immediately fell back to sleep.

~

I woke up to bright sunlight in the room. I jumped out of the bed and got pulled back. I looked around and realized that I was in a hospital. Ugh, my head's pounding. What's even going on? Why-

I was zapped out of my thoughts from a scream.

"Ah! She's awake! Oh my god she's awake!" I burst out laughing at the voice. It was Rocky's icky girly voice. She ran and jumped towards me and trapped me in an excruciatingly long hug.

"I missed you so much! Why did you have to torture me like this?" She sobbed. I could feel the 'pain' she had been going through.

I rolled my eyes and shoved her off of me. "What'd you do?"

She gasped and pretended to continue her facade when her expression fell and changed to a hard glare. "Can't you play along for once?" She whined. "Are others involved?" I sighed. She nodded eagerly. I huffed and muttered a 'fine'. She told me to act like a need to get a breather.

"I need a little air." I asked,"Can you help me go outside?" I said loudly but nonchalantly. She nodded and helped me up and we walked out of my hospital room.

Within milliseconds, my jaw was dropped to the floor. I looked around and everything was different even Rocky.

"What happened?" I exclaimed, acting scared and confused.

"I wanted to tell you before but Nick, you were in coma." I looked at her confused. "For a few months."

"Oh no." I said in a bored tone. A loud burst of laughter erupted. I turned to see the 'boys'. One of them was laughing so hard whereas the others knew I found out. The guy was still laughing. It was obvious he was probably dumb. Annoying. Illiterate. Idiotic. And much more.

I think I'd like him.

-------------------------------------

I had no idea how to change the chapter so I kept the same idea. even though the idea's dumb. it's ok. it gets better. *wink*

<3