Chapter 15| Unlimited Everything

Ashton's POV

I don't know what's wrong with me. Why do I keep messing things up with Nikki? I got Adam to forgive me, but I know if I try again with Nikki, I'll screw up big time. I have to do something to make it up to her. Ever since yesterday there's been one thing stuck in my mind: I like you Ashton.

I dialed in Nikki's best friend, Rocky's number.

"What do you want jerk?! Why don't you go dislocate somebody else's shoulder?! Huh?! And don't bother calling me again or I will personally come to your house and chop your balls off!"

"Wait! Her shoulder's dislocated?" I asked, feeling a pang in my chest.

"Yes. Ok fine it isn't."

"Can you help me?"

"With what?!"

"I need to apologize to Nikki."

"So why should I help you?!"

"Because if I do it alone you know what's going to happen again."

"Then why don't you just stop trying? You hurt her enough already."

"I can't Rocky, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Because I really like her. I really really like her. An I've never liked anybody like this before. Hell I've never even liked somebody."

"Fine. But I'm only doing this cause you guys were so cute together." She sighed.

"Thank you so much!"

"No prob. Now what are we doing?"

~

Nikki's POV

"No." I replied.

"Pleeeeeaaaase." She whined.

"No."

"Why not?"

"Because Rocky, the guy who pretty much ruined my life is performing."

"But I've got two front seats and if I get the chance, I'll jump on stage and murder him." Rocky replied.

"Fine." I was only doing this because I love her and the rest of the band. She forced me to go to a concert they have tonight. I didn't want to go after the incident, but I kinda wanted to.

~

"How do I look?" I said, twirling around in front of Wyatt.

"You look beautiful. If I was straight, you'd be mine already." He said, winking.

I was wearing a pair of high-waisted white shorts with a black tank top that was decorated with gold patterns. I put on a gold necklace that said 'Nikki' on it. Wyatt gave it to me before I left. I also had some gold bracelets and black and white ombre feather earrings. My hair was wavy and it cascaded around my shoulders. I had very minimal make up. Some mascara, eyeliner, gold eyeshadow and nude lipstick. I had two tiny braids in my hair that were braided in the front and pinned at the back of my head. I felt pretty.

Rocky came out wearing a flowy purple dress that ended mid-thigh. She had a silver clutch in her hand. Her dark brown hair with blonde highlights was straightened and left out. She wore minimal makeup too. She had some mascara, eyeliner, purple and silver eyeshadow and some nude lipstick. She also had a purple flower crown. She wore some silver wedges while I stuck with my white high-top converse.