O N E

Assalam o Alaikum lovely peoples.. :)

So here i am, again with a book.. And in this book i'm gonna write the motivational Quran verses, Hadith and some Islamic Quotes.. And i'm sure you will enjoy reading them.. :)

Also share it with your friends so u get Ajr(reward) and so do i.. :)

So, let's begin..

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ Narrated 'Umar bin Al-Khattab:

I heard Allah's Messenger (pbuh) saying, "The reward of deeds depends upon the intentions and every person will get the reward according to what he has intended. Thus he whose emigration was for Allah and His Messenger, his emigration was for Allah and His Messenger. So whoever emigrated for worldly benefits or for a woman to marry, his emigration was for what he emigrated for."

••••••

♚ "Don't feel shy about showing your weaknesses to Allah, because He will help you turn them into strengths."

••••••

♚ "Your Trust in Allah increases with knowledge. There is a "Reason" why we have been asked to "seek Knowledge."

••••••

♚ "And We have indeed made the Qur'an easy to understand and remember."

[Quran. Al-Qamar; verse 22]

••••••

♚ "To be ashamed (of sins) is repentance."

••••••

♚ "Seeking knowledge is seeking Allah and as the knowledge grows, Imaan grows."

••••••

♚ Narrated Ibn 'Abbas:

Allah's Messenger (pbuh) was the most generous of all the people, and he used to reach the peak in generosity in the month of Ramadan when Gabriel met him. Gabriel used to meet him every night of Ramadan to teach him the Qur'an. Allah's Messenger (pbuh) was the most generous person, even more generous than the strong uncontrollable wind (in readiness and haste to do charitable deeds).

••••••

♚ "Those who Know they do not Know that to Know is to Know what they do not Know."

••••••

♚ "Put your heart in Islam and put Islam in your heart."

••••••

♚ "If Allah knows (any) good in your heart, He will give you (something) better than what was taken from you."

[QURAN. 8:70]

••••••

♚ If Allah can provide for the fish in a sea and the bird in a sky.. What makes you think He won't provide for you.

••••••

♚ "A Smile is a great beautifier and it's natural and free."

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

Smile, its Sunnah.. :)

If you think i had written something wrong somewhere, please comment down below or messege me.. I'll instantly correct it.. :) thankyou..