S E V E N

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ "Never expect anything from anyone except Allah. You will never be disappointed."

♚ Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said:

"If a person had a stream outside his door and he bathed in it five times a day, do you think he would have any filth left on him?"

The people said, "No filth would remain on him whatsoever."

Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) then said, "That is like the five daily prayers: Allah wipes away the sins by them."

[Sahih al-Bukhari]

♚ "You knock, He opens. You attend, He welcomes. You ask, He gives. You sin, He tests. You repent, He forgives. You sin again, He forgives again. You cry, He listens. Everything you do is about you, and everything He does is about you."

♚ "Ya Rabb, Ya Karim, whoever wishes good for me in the secrecy of the night or in the opennes of daylight, grant them double of what they've wished for me. And whoever wishes harm to touch me, pardon them and stretch distance and forgiveness between us."

-Ameen

♚ Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said:

"When a worshipper stands to pray, all of his sins are placed on his head and shoulders. So whenever he bows or prostrates, his sins fall off."

♚ A young man asked an old man, "Sir, which is the best day to pray?"

The wise old man replied, "The best day to pray is before you die."

The boy was astonished and replied, "Sir, how can i know the day of my death?"

The old man answered, "Nobody knows the day of his death, thats why we need to pray everyday."

♚ "We love ourselves even after we make so many mistakes, so why do we hate others for one or two mistakes they've made?"

-Mufti Ismail Menk

♚ People say, "only Allah can judge me." Like its something comforting. I don't know about you but nothing scares me more than His judgement.

♚ "Two things never to mention: people's unkindness to you and your kindness to people."

♚ Your relationship with Allah is something incredibly special and precious. Don't ever give up for anything or anyone.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆