S E V E N T E E N

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ "Haram became Halal? Or is it just that people gave up on Jannah?"

(Moment of admiration)

♚"And donot come close to zina. Verily, it is a great sin, and an evil way."

[Quran. 17:32]

♚ Choose the Halal way and leave the Haram way behind, when you choose the Halal way, Allah will make a way for it to reach you.

♚ LOVE FOR THE SAKE OF ALLAH

Narrated Abu Huraira(RA): Allah's Messenger(SAW) said: "Allah will say on the Day of Resurrection: Where are those who love one another for My glory's sake. Today I will shelter them in My shade, today there is no shade but only My shade."

♚ "Beauty fades.. But character stays."

♚ Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said:

"To put a morsel (a small piece) of food into your wife's mouth is Sadaqa (charity)."

♚ Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) said:

"No man is alone with a Non-Mahram woman but the SHAYTAAN is the third one present."

♚ The best part of love is when you find someone who makes your imaan rise, who makes you more pious and who helps you here in the dunya because that person wants to meet you again in Jannah.

♚ "A woman's heart should be close to Allah that a man has to seek Him just to find her."

♚ "Beautiful is he, who lowers his gaze.

Beautiful is she, who observes her modesty."

♚"Say to the believing men that they should lower their gaze and guard their modesty."

[Quran. 24:30]

♚"Tell the believing woman that they should lower their gaze."

[Quran. 24:31]

♚ Anyone can fall in love, but only the strong ones will keep it Halal.

♚ A real man will offer you marriage. A loser will offer you Zina.

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆