F O U R

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ "Lower your gaze, not just from the opposite sex but also lower your gaze from the faults of others, lower your gaze from that which does not concern you, lower your gaze from that which people want hidden, lower your gaze from that which makes you angry, lower your gaze from things that will make you jealous."

••••••

♚ Narrated Asma' bint Abu Bakr (RadiAllahu 'anha)

The Prophet(PBUH) said to me:

"Do not shut your money bag; Otherwise Allah too will with-hold His Blessings from you. Spend (in Allah's cause) as much as you can afford."

••••••

♚ "For all my sisters..
Who are finding it really hard, hot and humid to wear hijab in this weather: Remember that every drop of sweat on a covered Muslimah's body is the heaviest on the scale on the Day of Qayamah. May every drop of sweat on the covered Muslimah become a witness for her on the Day of Judgement, where there is no shade but Allah."

Ameen..

••••••

♚ "The heart of the person you are trying to impress is in the hands of the one you're disobeying."

••••••

♚ "Salah is not an option, it is an obligation. Plan your day to work around the Five Daily Prayers."

••••••

♚ "imagine sitting with the Prophet(PBUH) near the rivers of Jannah, listening to his stories...

May Allah grant us this!"

Ameen.. ❤❤❤❤❤

••••••

♚ "So fear not mankind but fear me."

[Quran. Al-Maaida; verse 44]

••••••

♚ "Dunya will beg you to fall in love, and when you do, it will give you a broken heart."

••••••

♚ "The pearls that left his eyes rolled down his face for u and I. From his lips can be heard "Allah forgive my ummah"
❤ Ya RasulAllah sallAllahu alaihi wasallam

••••••

♚ "Rich or poor, destination is the same."

••••••

♚ "The best among you are those who learn The Quran and teach it."

-Muhammad(PBUH)

••••••

♚ Not once did Allah said 'Worry about it' or 'Stress over it'.

He said:

"Put your trust in Allah."

[Quran. Surah Al Imran: verse 159]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆