T W O

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ Narrated Ibn 'Umar:

Allah's Messenger (pbuh) said: Islam is based on (the following) five (principles):

1. To testify that none has the right to be worshipped but Allah and Muhammad is Allah's Messenger (pbuh).

2. To offer the (compulsory congregational) prayers dutifully and perfectly.

3. To pay Zakat (i.e. obligatory charity) .

4. To perform Hajj. (i.e. Pilgrimage to Mecca)

5. To observe fast during the month of Ramadan.

••••••

♚ "Don't be sad if ALLAH separates you from someone you love. Always Remember, it's for your own good. ALLAH has a beautiful reason for it."

••••••

♚ "Remember death when you are praying."

••••••

♚ "Nothing else teaches self-control and patience better than Ramadhan."

••••••

♚ "Every good thing starts with 'Bismillah'."

••••••

♚ "Allah’s plan is better than your dreams."

••••••

♚ "The best way to love Allah is to serve Allah."

••••••

♚ "Do not betray the one who betrays you."

••••••

♚ "[All] praise is [due] to Allah, Lord of the worlds"

[QS. Al-Faatiha: Verse 2]

••••••

♚ "Guide us to the straight path"

[Quran. Al-Faatiha: Verse 5]

••••••

♚ "Why do we expect easy tests from Allah, when the Prophet(PBUH), promised of jannah, spent all his life in constant hardship and poverty."

••••••

♚ "I sin. You sin. We all sin. My sin might be bigger than your sin. But because you started back biting about my sin. You just doubled your sin. Who's the fool now."

♚ "And to your Lord alone turn all your intentions and hopes."

[Quran. 94:8]

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆