T H R E E

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆

♚ Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

The Prophet (pbuh) said, "A Muslim is the one who avoids harming Muslims with his tongue and hands. And a Muhajir (emigrant) is the one who gives up (abandons) all what Allah has forbidden."

••••••

♚ Narrated Abu Musa:

Some people asked Allah's Messenger (pbuh), "Whose Islam is the best? i.e. (Who is a very good Muslim)?" He replied, "One who avoids harming the Muslims with his tongue and hands."

••••••

♚ "Always stay humble."

••••••

♚ "If you count the fault of others, count your own faults instead."

••••••

♚ "Man's way leads to a hopeless end, Allah's way leads to an endless hope."

••••••

♚ "O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous"

[Quran. Al-Baqara: Verse 21]

••••••

♚ "Racism and nationalism has no place in islam."

••••••

♚ "Ya Allah, grant us good in this world and good in the life to come and keep us safe from the torment of the Fire."

Ameen..

••••••

♚ "And give good tidings to those who believe and do righteous deeds that they will have gardens [in Paradise] beneath which rivers flow. Whenever they are provided with a provision of fruit therefrom, they will say, 'This is what we were provided with before.' And it is given to them in likeness. And they will have therein purified spouses, and they will abide therein eternally."

[Quran. Al-Baqara: Verse 25]

••••••

♚ "Our success is only by Allah. Our success is only by Allah."

••••••

♚ Pray when you don't want to. When 'you don't have time'. When 'you are too busy'. Pray until you love it. Pray until you can't sleep unless you do. Pray until it's no longer a chore, but a need. Pray until you feel the joy and humility in prostrating to your Creator.

••••••

♚ If you want the Quran to be your Companion on the Day of Resurrection, then be it's Companion here in Dunya..

Recite atleast one page a day..

◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆◆