0.4

ZERO•FOUR
•. •. •. •.

"THE 1975 LOVE YOU."
Clifford said out of nowhere whilst sitting next to me as I took a sip of my water.

"What do you mean?"

"I'm talking about the fact that this morning, in fücking unison, they all favorited my tweet of you singing." He spoke,"On top of that Adam Hann and Matty Healy are following you. Expect George and Ross to bounce on your account anyday."

I sighed dreamily,"I feel faint. I loved them since their first ep." I closed my eyes and dropped my head onto the table contently.

"Tate!" Brian yelled at the top of his lungs, not only catching my attention, yet many of the other customers,"I'm not paying you to-"

"Oh my god its Tate. And her friend!" A girl yelled which caused her friends to look over. And then they ran over.

"Can we have a picture with each of you please?" They asked in a distorted choir.

I looked at Clifford, and he looked at me. We were smiling.

A few pictures and group pictures caused Brian to narrow his eyes.

"Who are they?" He asked us once they had left.

"Fans." Clifford answered,"Fans of Tate." He then turned to me,"Five thousand retweets, and thirteen thousand likes now. And Instagram? Seventeen thousand likes and twenty thousand views."

I smiled like a proud mother. Yet I was a proud mother of a tweet.

"What?" Brian questioned,"Fans?"

"I posted the video of my girl singing." Clifford said slinging an arm around me.

Brian shook his head,"Would you get back to work now?"

Clifford rolled his eyes,"We're going, were going."

•.

I watched the people walk in and out of the train, observing them, part of me wanted to get something out of people to write another song. Maybe even find some inspiration in them.

Clifford was slowly falling asleep on our trip back to the Bronx. I nudged him more than often, to keep him awake, because he was a deep sleeper and we had the exact same stop and once he was fully asleep there was no waking him up, plus it was nice to walk with someone, since the Bronx was not all pleasant at night and the mentality of walking with someone made me feel safer although it probably didn't add much protection when defending against a gun, not that it occurred, but my paranoid self created thoughts not welcoming at dark hours.

Stand clear of the opening doors please

I nudged Clifford again,"Our stop."

He blinked a few times and then nodded and followed me as I walked off the train.

And we walked, Clifford complaining about Brian and his antics, and me agreeing with him until we reached my door.

"See you tomorrow." I waved unlocking my door.

"Au Revoir." He said patting my back before striding down the sidewalk and I pushed myself into the house.

The house was empty. My parents were out traveling the world, and my older brother moved to Miami.

I went up to my room, and threw my backpack on my floor, pulled off my shoes, sat on my bed, legs crossed, and eyed the room. A yellow piece of paper laid on my nightstand.

It was the night of the day Clifford posted the video of me singing. The emotions I wrote to words.

.

TWITTER

TateBesk; I wrote a song

RETWEETS; 321 | LIKES; 832
-

0clifford0; get it

Yelinass; #yasss

cRYaRiver; #yasss

uloveMe; #yasss

1975hann; #yasss

Truman_Black; #yasss

Gdans1975; #yasss

0clifford0; Truman_Black , 1975hann , Gdans1975 love you guys but seriously, you are going to kill TateBesk she loves you

.

How do you like it so far??