1.1

ONE•ONE
   •.    •.   •.   •.

"THESE TASTE LIKE SHIT"

I hear Matty say as he grabs a coffee M&M,"Why must the company be all out there and just ruin the flavor of this one. The others ones are better, the green ones taste great."

"You know they kinda all taste the same right?" Clifford says as he fills his bag of M&M's.

"No they all taste slightly different. One has a prominent flavor than the other."

"Still the same mate." George says patting Marty's shoulders and pushing him aside to fill his bag with the coffee flavored one.

"Holy fück!" I hear Adam yell out,"Since when does of a bag of candy cost so much?"

I laugh,"Since you came to New York and tourists are willing to buy anything."

Adam sighs,"So then what the hell do I do?"

"You can be a tourist, buy it, and love it, get some calories. Or not buy it regret, save any extra pounds." I say.

He looks at me and sighs,"I really want these shits." He ponders,"Alright. I'll pay."

"Tate!" Clifford says and I turn around,"Smile."

.
INSTAGRAM

0clifford0; best friend appreciation post for the girl who has done so much for me

0clifford0; best friend appreciation post for the girl who has done so much for me. You deserve everything coming your way.
LIKES 670 | COMMENTS 240
tagged; TateBesk
-

GREyy; I saw her tonight she was so good ! Huge fan.

TateBesk; aw ily Clifford :) thanks Greyy tysm! Dm me sometime I see you all over

EriNMurphy; GREyy are you in the fam either way dm me too.

TrumanBlack; totally didn't want to be in the photo xx

EriNMurphy; matty is literally everywhere ahhhh

Gdans1975; TrumanBlack don't piss your pants about it we can make our own appreciation post together.

-

We pay for or stuff before heading out of the store. We all are laughing and talking just like pals. The guys are stopped a few times for pictures but everything is fine and I'm having a great time, one I've hadn't had in a long time.

"Hey." Matty pulls me aside as Clifford discusses with the others,"I'm sorry about that whole Starbucks shit. I just think maybe you could be doing better things with your life, you have it, and not a lot of people do."

I smile and nod,"Thank you, that means a lot coming from you, I've listened to your music for a long time, and it's hard to believe this is real. But then again, Starbucks is my job and I need the money right now."

"Think of the money you could making when your over billboards! Tate please," he stops me and grabs my shoulders,"I don't want to see what you have go to waste."

"So I'm wasting my talent on singing at Starbucks?"

"I didn't mean that-" He says and I sigh and I begin to walk back to the rest of the group.

"Love ,listen, listen." Matty runs up to me and grabs my hand,"That's the beginning but you can take it all farther. And you should try to take it farther. Hell you're eighteen! Fuck if I had that much going for me at that age we would be taking the world by a huge fucking storm. If you need my help, I'll help but I just really want you to succeed and I don't see you going for what you could have. That's all darling."

I look down and pull my hand away from his grip,"Thank you." I wrap my arms around his waist and I feel on the verge of tears seeing someone that I had barely know believed in me so much,"Thank you for seeing that much in me. I never got that a lot growing up."

He wraps his arms around me even tighter and rubs my back,"No problem love." He chuckles,"Its no fucking problem."

.