0.6

ZERO•SIX
•. •. •. •.

"I GIVE UP. ITS BEEN TWO FREAKING HOURS."
I huffed standing to my feet,"I'm cold and tired, and we have work tomorrow."

"Just wait."

"I'm not waiting any-" I stood up quickly noticing a white Ford pull infront of us.

"Please don't kidnap us," Clifford muttered. And then as if it wasn't enough that we might be kidnapped, it started raining.

"Oh come on!" I yelled frustratedly.

A bulky man walked out of the car and Clifford scooted back with his hands and I stepped backwards. The man didn't come any closer.

"Why hasn't he grabbed us yet?" Clifford asked.

I shrugged my shoulders,"I'm going home then."

"Tate!"

"See you tomorrow."

And then as I continued walking down the street. I heard the loudest,"Holy Shit!" come from Clifford followed by my name being called for.

"Clifford?" I yelled back worriedly. I ran back to him, in fear something happened,"What? What? Clifford are you okay?"

I reached him and was taken back,"Oh, hi."

I walked closer, making sure I was not hallucinating due to my fatigue. And thank god I was not.

"Wait," Matty said taking a drag from his cigarette,"Aren't you that girl Tate Besk?"

"That's me."

"Oh god you sound beautiful." Adam told me.

I was blushing red, I was sure, yet it was too dark to tell. The thunder was really the only source of light.

"Thank you, it means so much from you."

"Oh," Adam added,"and I'm sorry I almost killed you." He laughed.

I chuckled,"Apology accepted."

"Listen," Matty said,"I hope it isn't too much to ask, but," he pulled out an instant camera,"can I have a picture with you?"

I was dumbfounded, as well as was Clifford. I hadn't moved.

"Are you alright?" Matty asked,"Your trembling."

I looked down at my hand which was in fact shaking.

"Oh god, this is..." I said, yet I couldn't find words.

"She is a huge fan." Clifford answered for me.

"Your so sweet." Ross smiled.

I pushed my hair away from my face, using the rain to hold it back,"I'm sorry. Sure I'll take a picture with you."

"Thanks." Matty chuckled,"Alright then."

He held it up and then gestured for me to come over, and then threw an arm around me,"And smile..."

It took a second before the flash went off signaling the picture was being taken.

I looked down at the time in my phone,"It's late. And I don't want to get caught in the rain. Nice meeting you guys."

"Do you want us to pay you a cab?" Matty asked.

"No I have money thank you, but I take the train." I looked toward the station which was closed.

"Flooding." Clifford said,"I'll call a cab."

I nodded just as the thunder roared.

"Are you doing shows yet?" George asked me.

"I'm not."

"Then what are you doing?"

"I'm working at a Starbucks. The one off Times Square."

Matty laughed,"Oh, God, are you serious?"

"Yes, I wouldn't joke about that."

"Please tell me your at least thinking about quitting."

"No."

"So you want to work at a Starbucks for the rest of your life? You have a talent love, don't waste it on a fücking job at Starbucks."

.

true Matty true^^