Chapter 1

*I do not own any characters except Evangeline, Kyla, Cammie, and Xavier, everyone else belongs to J.K. Rowling because she is the most extraordinary author ever!*

Evangeline’s P.O.V.

I was running through a meadow, quite frantically, to save someone and run away from someone, then I heard a pecking on my window. I hate these dreams, I have no idea what/who I am running to/from or where I was. These dreams only happened too often, I know it should be just a dream but it felt like more, like I had actually lived it. I get up and look over to my window where I see my mother’s owl, Orpheo, I open the window and take the letter. It read:

‘Evangeline,

                With the returning of the Dark Lord we feel that we should keep you closer so he will not accidently harm those you love, therefore the upcoming school year you will not be returning to Beaubaxton’s Academy but your studies must continue so you will be attending Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry with Draco. The Hogwarts Express will take all students to Hogwart’s on September 1st, please return to the manor from Cameron’s home a two weeks before that date so we can go shopping for school supplies in Diagon Alley.

 Have a safe summer!

                Narcissa ‘

Unbelievable! My own mother does not treat me like her daughter more like a permanent cousin residing at her home when she cannot be anywhere else. All my friends talk how they and their mum have a bond, I longed for that bond not just a mother-daughter bond but anyone, and I feel as if I’m not even a Malfoy. I guess it’s my lack of social skills that make the other students practically ignore me, except Cameron, of course. But she and I go way back, I don’t even remember how we met, which doesn’t make sense because we are like complete opposites. Cammie is always talking to someone, going to parties, and sleeping in, practically the social butterfly of Beaubaxtons, under Fleur anyways. But never the less, she is my one true friend here at Beaubaxtons.

“Evangeline, breakfast is ready!” called Mrs. Mitchell from the kitchen.

“Okay Mrs. Mitchell, I shall be down there in a minute.” I called back as I gathered my thoughts and got dressed before I wrote a quick reply to my mother’s letter as Orpheo was getting impatient.

Mother,

                Okay, I understand. Thanks for telling me so soon! I shall see you two weeks before September 1st.

                                                                                Sincerely,

                                                                                                Evangeline’

I attached the letter to Orpheo’s leg and quickly ran downstairs to the kitchen where I was greeted my Cameron, Mr. and Mrs. Mitchell, and Chris, Cameron’s older brother, and someone I did not recognize but has bright red hair partially covered by a pointy hat and is wearing a slightly rugged cloak.

“Evangeline, dear, this is Mr. Arthur Weasley. He works at the Ministry of Magic in the Misuse of Muggle Artifacts Department.” Mrs. Mitchell informed me politely.

“Hello, Mr. Weasley, I am Evangeline Malfoy, nice to meet you.” I shook Mr. Weasley’s hand.

“Ah, it is nice to meet you, pardon me, dear, but did you say Malfoy?” Mr. Weasley asked curiously, I also detected a sense that he was caught off guard.