Chapter 22- Kyla's Bonus Chapter

A/N: So this is the bonus chapter of Kyla's point after Evan stopped talking to her. This is dedicated to terryjames because she wrote the entire thing and is one of the most amazing people I know, not to mention she is the most amazing sister I could have! I suggest everyone read her works if you haven't already, they are amazing; its 'What's a Mutant?' and 'My Best Friend is George Weasley' they are truly amazing works.

Anyways, so I hope you Vote and Comment, or possibly even Fan! =)

Kyla’s P.O.V

                After the whole Xavier thing with Umbridge and landing detention, Evan wasn’t even there to help. Okay, yes I was mad. She blew me off for Harry. Harry! The guy that could not stand her at first, the guy that was controlling, and worst of all, the guy that was the reason Seamus and her broke up.

                Sitting down at breakfast, I clearly saw her and Harry sitting together.

                “Hey Kyla,” George said sitting down next to me. “What happened to your hand?”

                Following his eyes I looked at my left hand which was tightly wrapped in a bandage. Under it was the fresh from last night, cuts on my hand from detention with Umbridge. If I didn’t hate her before, I hated her now. Worst of all she at one point had Xavier watching me as she went to some meeting. The whole time, he looked at me mournfully, but there was nothing he could do.

                “Oh, I got a burn in potions the other day,” I lied smoothly the George, already having the lie planned if anyone asked.

                George narrowed his eyebrows. “I was studying with you at dinner yesterday and it wasn’t there.”

                I shrugged. “I guess you just didn’t notice it.”

                George didn’t look convinced.

                Later that night, I went the long way to the common room from dinner like I had been lately. Watching my feet as I went, I was surprised when they suddenly were out of view. As I was pulled into a cramped, dark hall, a hand went over my mouth. My captor mumbled something and then pulled me back into the dark hall. The second I was let go, I pulled out my wand, spun around, and pointed it where I assumed the person’s chest would be.

                “Whoa Kyla, it’s just me.”

                “Xavier,” I said, slightly surprised. Slowly, I lowered my wand.

                His eyes fell to my left hand. Gently he took it in his hands.

                “What did she have you write?” he asked. “I was trying not to watch last night.”

                “And failing might I add,” I sighed. “’I will not pry.’”

                Xavier kissed the top of my bandage gently. His eyes looked at me sadly. “I am so sorry; this is all my fault.”

                “Don’t blame yourself. I messed up as well.”

                He shook his head. “How could I fall asleep when a beautiful girl like you was waiting on me? How many times did she make you write it?”

                “For a few hours until she said ‘stop.’ I lost track,” I said with a shrug.

                “Well darn,” he sighed. “I was going to give you a kiss for each one.”