Chapter 11

Evangeline’s P.O.V

When I went to my dorm, I was apparently all smiles and red as a tomato because the moment I stepped into my room, Kyla started getting all giggly and bombarded me with questions. I gave her the full story of what happened after they left. In short she thought it was absolutely adorable and sweet. After girl talk, I took a shower, changed into my pj’s and went to bed with happy thoughts. Luckily I slept through the entire night.

*Dream*

 Seamus and I were arguing, he didn’t approve of me now that he knew who my family was. He had called me stuck up and no different from my brother or my father. I tried to explain but he wouldn’t listen. I ended up going to the tip top of the astronomy tower ready to throw myself over the edge.  I was standing on the ledge when someone took my hand and pulled me back to safety. I looked to see who it was but darkness was covering his face. I was too shocked to say anything but he asked with concern, “Why are you trying to get yourself killed?”

“I feel like my life is not in my control anymore, or ever has been. No one understands me. I feel so alone in this messed up magical world.”

“You aren’t alone, I am here. And I understand a lot, I always have been an understanding person for anyone except an occasional enemy here and there.” I chuckled at this. “Please don’t seem like I’m being too forward, but I have a strong connection with you. I feel that we are similar in more ways than one.”

“As oddly as it sounds, I feel the same way.” All of a sudden a man in a black robe came out of the darkness and shouted, “Crucio!” at me. I immediately collapsed and started to sweat and shake. Finally I closed my eyes and escaped my dream.

*Reality*

“Evan wake up please! Wake up!” Kyla was shaking me violently but for some reason I still wasn’t responding. I could hear her and feel her but I didn’t feel like I was there, more like I was watching this take place as my eyes continued to stay shut. Finally Kyla stopped shaking me and ran out of the dormitory. ‘Some friend’ She came back with a frightened Seamus and worried looking twins.

“Maybe we should take her to Dumbledore?” Seamus suggested.

“I guess we have no other choice. Let’s go!”  Seamus and Fred carried me to Dumbledore’s office. Kyla and George are on my side keeping pace with Fred and Seamus. Luckily the twins had ideas of what the password could be after many trips to his office and guessed it correctly. They rushed me into Dumbledore’s office, when Dumbledore saw me he turned his attention to Kyla.

“What happened to Miss Malfoy?”

“Well sir, we were sleeping when she suddenly started screaming and thrashing around her bed. I tried to awake her but nothing worked. She continued thrashing around for five minutes before I decided to wake her up. When I couldn’t awaken her I called upon the boys to help carry her to your office.”

“Miss Anderson, did anything big happen to her today?”

“Nothing huge, just personal stuff.” She glanced at Seamus, who blushed.

“I’m sorry to butt in her personal life but do you mind enlightening me?”

“Of course not sir. Well she met a boy beginning of term and had a huge crush on him, today he kissed her. Though he may not know it, he opened up a new side of her. He showed her that people do love and care about her.”

“Thank you Miss Anderson, boys thank you for carrying her here but your services are no longer necessary.” Just as he dismissed them, I started going back into my ‘dream mode’ and all my senses were shut down.