Prologue✨

"W-what did you say? A-about Beni...o?" Rokuro said wide eyed at the man, the underwear pervert.

Arima-sama glanced at both Benio, who was shocked out of her little mind, and Rokuro. Who was even more shocked.

"Like I said, Adashino Benio-kun, you are no longer an exorcist."

Benio fell hard down to the ground, she felt as her world just got torn apart and nothing on Earth can fix, not even him.

"Adashino Benio, though you have lost your enchantments, you are still a Twin Star. You must give birth to a child. The Miko." Pervert-sama said with his deep serious voice.

"What...the..." Rokuro looked at Benio who was shaking with fear.

"M-my enchantments... I'm not an-"

"Well it seems I've made thing very difficult , I'll be on my way. Bye-bye!" He said with a non-serious more childish voice. And with that he left. He just disappeared.

Crouching down next to his wife, Rokuro, hugged Benio from behind. "I'm sorry." He said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

Benio started to cry, she balled out her eyes but it wasn't enough. She wanted something more that could make her satisfied. That could make the tears nothing more than tears.

There was nothing they could do in that moment, nothing could be said. The 'I'm sorries' were useless. The sorries could never bring back her enchantments.

Probably, nothing could ever bring them back.

________

Sup, looks who's back! Una is, well I know I haven't updated some of my other books. (All of it), and I apologize for that. I think I'm on writers block on the other books.

Well I've become trash for the Twin Star Exorcists or better know as Sousei No Onmyouji . This trash will last for how long it will last, 'cause I usually become in-trash in like a mouth time period.

Well I hope you enjoyed this book prologue!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

I'm out.