Adashino Benio

Rokuro woke up the next morning with a headache. Not knowing where it's from he goes downstairs to go get some pills for his head.

He rummages through the cabinets until he finds exactly what he's looking for. He takes two pills and gulps it down with water.

"Damn headache..." He says walking back upstairs to get ready for the day.

Rokuro takes a brief shower, brushes his teeth, and gets his clothes on.

He looks himself in the mirror, yesterday night he was a mess. His hair was unkept, his eyes bloodshot. His face looked like he lost all the life he had in it. But today, today was different, he looked like his normal day self. No bloodshot eyes, no bed head, and he had life on his face. Kind of.

"Well I guess I should go see how she's doing." Rokuro sighed to himself before getting out of the bathroom.

He walks downstairs before stopping at the bottom of the stairs finding Benio at the dinner table eating breakfast. Well taking small bites, but still eating.

I hope she's eating normally. Rokuro thinks, cause when people are depressed they don't normally eat. Do they?

Shaking the thought out of is head he proceeds to walk to the kitchen.

"Morning." He greets her.

She nods her head without looking at him. Carrying on eating eggs.

He stares at her in worry. He sighs and goes on getting his breakfast.

As he sits down, chewing down on his breakfast, he thinks if he should start a conversation, if she'll talk, or not.

"Um," Rokuro starts, "the weather is nice."

Good move Rokuro. He thinks, mentally face palming himself. You haven't even been outside yet.

Waiting for her reply he looks deeply at her. No respond.

Sighing he reaches out to grab his orange juice, but misses and accidentally drops it down on himself, making the juice saturate through his shirt.

Jumping from the chair, Rokuro rushes to get a sponge. He lays the small torques sponge over the juice. Letting it soak up all of the liquid.

"Damn. I'll be back." He says getting up from cleaning up his mess and goes upstairs to get another shirt.

Again, nothing. No respond.

Rokuro rushes back downstairs, "Benio. I'm-" he stops mid way when he sees Benio absent from the kitchen. "Benio?"

He walks around the house to find her. She surely wouldn't be upstairs, for he would have heard her venture up there. And going out at her state is risky, being attracted by a kagurie might cause her death. Basically asking for death.

Worriness rushes up Rokuro as he runs out the door and outside. "BENIO!"

He stops running once he reaches the place where Rokuro made Benio eat the dinner.

Is she...? He thinks. She wouldn't! What does she need to prove? That she can get back her powers if she was in a near death situation?

She would.

Saying the enchantment to open up the gate to the impurity realm, he rushes in without second thought. "BENIO?!" He screeches looking left and right for her.

Was she curious? Did she think if she would come back here then she'll get her powers back? What does she need to prove? That she can get back her powers if she was in a near death situation?
Curiosity killed the cat.

Curiosity will kill Benio.

~

Hours of searching for her in the realm was impossible. The place is huge. Rokuro, who is sweating from head to toe, (he fraught a couple of impurities here and there) leaves without luck of finding Benio.

He gets out the realm and walks home.

He stops midway to his walk home and turns around to walk where the dead sleep for eternity. He has to apologize to his friends for loosing the only way to produce a hero, the only way they'll truly rest in peace.
Apologize for loosing a daughter, a sister, a friend. He has to apologize for putting everyone in harms way.

Once Rokuro gets there he starts to cry.

"What's the point of being an exorcist if you can't even find and protect your future wife and your best friend?" Rokuro says covering his eyes so they don't see him being a baby, "Seriously though. I'm a terrible person."

That's when he breaks down and stars to ball. All the feelings, emotions, linked into one loud cry. One loud cry that she'll be able to hear.

"Ro. . .Roku. . ."

Rokuro stops his loud weep and looks to the right. There standing in front of him was his childhood friend. The person who was there for him since the beginning.

"Ma. . ."

He runs up to her and pulls her into a tight hug. Crying on her chest is the only thing he can do for now. Apparently Benio isn't the only one who can hear the loud cries of Enmadou Rokuro.

"Rokuro." Mayura said patting his head and rubbing his back, "Let it all out."

Even though I don't know what's going on, Mayura thinks, I'll help you in anyway.

Adashino Benio: she has the tendency to make people worry about her. Even regret about being the way they are.

____________

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

I'm out.

you have no idea how much I wanted to make it Benio but ehh.😦

I forgot how to spell the one k word for the impurities. And pronounce it.🙄

Sorry for late chapter.😩