7 ||

I was always told that the sky out there is much cleaner and nicer then the red floating sea in here. I know the red bundle of joy is for a good cause, but it'd be a miracle if I one day saw a regular one. Smell the air, die if I have too, but not until I defeat that bastard.

It's the same thing here everyday. Kegare here Kegare there. Red here red there. Broken here, the broken there.
God . . . . . this place is an endless abyss of red and monsters with even stronger monsters.

The only thing to do here is fight or walk. And walk, and walk, and walk. Well, walk if you're a basara like me and have no patience for anyone or anything.

I give you 10 seconds to answer.

"Boring," I say as I walk up a Ferris wheel."Stupid," I kick the top of the wheel, "shity." I collapse on top of the wheel staring into nothing.

"When are those twins coming back?" I ask the sky. "Aren't I supposed to have a good fight with them? The girl, what's her name, specifically?" I give the world my longest sigh.

I close my eyes, reaching my hands up to the waves that dance forever long. I reach for the image in my head. I want it, take me there. Give it to me, just this one time. Can't I have my want this one time, Kami---

I quickly shoot my eyes open, "The hell," I get up, dusting myself off. "Kamisama? For real Kamui?" I groan, jumping off the Ferris wheel.

In that moment, I feel something change. Not just me, but everything around me. The air is less heavier, a gust of wind blows--not as fiery as the one back in there. Everything is chilled. Nothing is colored in red--actually, the sky, it's as dark as the girls hair, but this time it's filled with stars and the moon, the moon is red. I can't recall if the moon could be seen back there. In the magano that is. And, me well, I don't fell like I changed, looking at my hands they are still brown, my hair still silver, my, almost stripper worthy, clothes still on my body. Lastly, no shoes. No change. I mean I've changed, but I also didn't.

I look at the scenery around me, trees sway when the wind blows. Liter here and there but not many like in the magano, the roads are empty. Nothing can be seen a mile away, unlike in there you can see the lifeless dwellings walking aimlessly. I look to my side, seeing buildings, more buildings, and more buildings. All of them sprinkled with varieties of colors bouncing onto another building that's filled with little dot colors.

I turn my head facing away from the buildings, and this time facing a shrine entrance. Curious I walk up the steps taking my time eyeing everything, cause who knows, this can all be a dream. Better yet, a lie.

As I make my way up to the top of the hill, I stop at the last step as I see the twin girl there staring right at me. He hair as dark as the night sky, her skin as white as snow, her eyes a piercing blue-green. The mixture of confusion and shock on her face made my day.

"Ka--"

"Where am I?" I ask her cutting her off. One minute I'm in the magano, the next I'm here. Still on Earth, but where in it?

"Huh?" She ask dumbfounded.

"I'll give you ten seconds to answer."

"Wait what?"

"10,"

"What's the meaning of this?"

"8. . ."

"The real question here, is what are you doing here?"

"6. . ."

"Kamui!"

"4, 3-"

"I don't know!" She blurts out. She seized my count down. "I don't know. Even I don't know where I am. I mean, I know, but I don't know."

My eyes were glued onto her. She's become weaker, the aura around her isn't the same as before. Well, almost all over her power flow is gone. "What happened to you?" I ask as I search her up and down.
She was dressed in a black spaghetti dress, and barefooted. It feels nice out, but not to nice to be wearing what she's wearing.

She doesn't answer me.

"I give you-"

"Cut the crap." She mumbled. "Nothing happened to me." She starts to move forward towards me, towards the entrance. To bad I'm blocking her only way home. Unless if she wants to take a long way. Be my guest.

"Excuse me," she barley whispers.

"You know the weak can't survive in the world? And the weak can't defeat the strong?"

Her body shakes in a way that screams 'triggered'.

"You've lost a gift that I gave you. Isn't that rude?"

No answer.

"Pathetic." I move out of her way walking up to the shrine. I turn to face her one more time, but she stays planted on the spot. "Well, go on home and cry to mommy and daddy," oops.

She whips her head my way and jumps towards me. She's really trying to pick a fight with me? Do my powers even work here?

"Shut up," she screams pushing me down to the ground, she on top of me. Clenching onto my vest with watery eyes.
Her mind and soul are weak. But she still has the strength to push me down.

"You're the one who killed them. You're. . . .you're-you-" the tears she was holding back slides down her cheeks an hits my face.

I grab her hands and shove her off me. This time I'm dominate. "I don't want to fight a weakling. This winner is already decided," she glued her eyes on me with plea. What exactly does she want?

Is this the girl at her weakest?

_______

Yeah o k a y so I U P D A T E D it sooner than I thought.

This is a part 1 btw.

Hehe, ya read the apology note right? Yeah I'M S O R R Y.

Ehhh, what else?

Crappy chapter? Yeah I know.

i pray for your continuous service as a reader.

Well I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

"Don't be that type of shy
reader! Express yo feelings!"

Comment fan vote.

im out.