The Return

Words: 6,502

Pages (On Microsoft word): 14

Hours exercised during writing process: 0

Hot cocoa made during writing process: 1

Rated x for xylophones

Lol I mean there's like .5 swear words but yeah gore and violence I guess

...

They had been floating for months. It seemed to go on forever. Their journey had to be at least 19.57 minutes long. Just saying.

Because of the long ride, everyone had become closer. After all, Mot and Dianite were reunited, they were all safe from evil, and they knew what was coming to them. Well, more like what they were going to.

Home.

For a long time, home was just a dream for them. Returning seemed out of the question. But now they were traveling through the void, straight towards home.

And they had arrived.

Because Dianite was the god of the nether, they ended up there. Tom was the first to recognize where they were. Built into a hill of nether rack, was a portal he knew would not lead to their home. To the side, though, there was an underground pathway. They followed it, and it seemed to go on forever. The group of natives reflected on the war they had, and Firefoxx and Jericho remembered finding Tom's base and taking his weapons of war. There were few words spoken, though.

Once they arrived at the portal, the mood lightened. There was no reason to be awkward. Through that portal was their home. One by one, they arrived at the priest's house. They were greeted by a face Mot, Dianite, Andor, and Martha knew very well. Spark, speaking to a face the natives knew. The Priest.

Spark was the first to notice the travelers. His eyes widened, his breath stopped, because he also did not expect them to come home. Dec noticed his alarming expression and copied it when he glanced at the travelers.

Dianite was the first to speak, "Hello, Spark," Breaking the silence. Declan smiled to welcome them back.

"Welcome back, what took you so long?" The priest joked. They were all so happy to see these faces. Sparklez was exited to meet his alter, and Martha was grateful that at least one parent of hers was alive and well. She could sense an Ianite, but another version. Not her mother.

Sparks eyes turned to Mot, realizing he was there. "Mot!?! You were with them? We thought you were dead! We searched for weeks for you!"

"And we just searched for months for you." Mot shot back. He remembered who he had wanted to see since he jumped through the portal to his home that is now destroyed. "And Alyssa? Where is she?"

"Alyssa is probably at your house, or out in nature or something. You guys can go with him and I'll bring everyone here to you ." Spark said. Everyone nodded in agreement, and they set off. Everyone was living in a vivid dream of their own. They could not believe they were home.

Home.