The Traveler

The time was about 8:00, but It was already getting dark and cold quickly. After they sat down at the table outside, he showed her the pie. "I made this for you my lady. " She picked it up and smiled.

"Thank you! This is so kind of you!" Ianite was very grateful, but she didn't eat it. She just slipped it in her bag and continued having small talk with Sparklez. (Don't worry the pie was wrapped in plastic wrap so Ianite did not just ruin her bag) They ordered, ate, killed tom (And respawned him), and left.
Just before Sparklez left, he saw Ianite throw his freaking pie away. Like, who does that? How messed up is she? Oh well, she was probably only trying to protect his feelings and doesn't actually like pies. Sparklez left the topic alone and went home.

.....
Recently, some travelers have been passing in and out. It was no big deal; they rarely even spoke to the residents. They just passed through. Nothing special. But one of them was in the wrong place, wrong time.

One traveler was just passing through the city like any other one. He had dropped a bag of gold dust, though. The traveler did not notice and walked on. Two minutes later, though, Sparklez Found it and decided to search for him. He followed the foot prints.

Sparklez followed them to the dessert. He found the traveler. But he could not return the gold.

He was dead.

He wouldn't respawn because he wouldn't respawn ok make something up yourself because I was thinking for 20min on why he won't respawn and IGIVEUP OK. (A/N) it's been seven months and I'm still clueless) Sparklez looked around for a clue on why. And he found a big clue on the death. To his left was a woman dressed in purple stained red. She had a fearful face. She did not expect Sparklez to find out like this. Or find out at all. She took a step back, shaking her dead. Ianite represents not provoking unless being provoked. She was not provoked. Ianite, the goddess of balance, just killed an innocent.

"Sparklez...... Please forgive me! I needed-" Ianite was cut off by a shocked and confused Ianite

Stepping in, "Ianite, you just killed an innocent. Please justify that for me. Mine as well tell me where you left to that day too." Sparkles lost all trust in his lady, but secretly, deep down, he hoped that maybe the murder was for a good reason.

"I needed to do it. It was for a spell to maintain my power." Ianite made a poor attempt to explain herself, but it was the truth. Why would she still need power? She had nobody to attack her.

Sparklezwas convinced she was no longer his lady. She was evil. He shook his head ather and walked away, acting more confident than he felt. Inside, he knew Ianitecould kill him, and he wanted to get away. He went to Firefoxx and Jericho houseand told them the story.