The Happy Ending

(This one is pretty short. Deal with it.)

Alyssa knew she couldn't do anything, so she just looked away. Ianite gathered the blood into a bowl. Then she stopped, and dipped her right hand in the bowl, and moved her fingers through the thick liquid before removing them. Turning around, she flicked some of the blood onto Alyssa's face. Alyssa could do nothing. Ianite left the traveler in the room with her and walked to the library. She began to mix the blood into the bowl.

But something was wrong. Very wrong. With the spell. She couldn't feel the power getting stronger in her. The spell did not work. It didn't matter too much to her, though. Being weaker for this week would be fine. She still was a Goddess, after all.

Not the only one, though. There was still Dianite (One of the best Goddesses I think.), Mianite (wherever he is), and Martha. If any of them were more powerful than her, she was in danger of death.

What she didn't know was that the spell had to be continued until death. Whoops.

Ianite was studying the amulet spell overnight when she turned to dust and died. She had a witness, though. Seems she forgot invis pots exist. Standing in the corner of the room was Martha, watching her for the past hour. Watching Ianite die. She had no empathy for her, though.

Martha knew that because she lost the power, everything would be as if she never casted anything on it. That means that the door to Alyssa would be free for everyone to access or even Alyssa would be back home if she were poofed to the house.

Martha searched for the room with the color pattern on the walls and the furniture that she had seen in the hologram. She found it, and the door was unlocked. Alyssa was gone, though. She was likely teleported back to the place she was taken from, because of Ianite's power was undone. Over time, everything should turn out okay.

But it won't. I know it won't. I'm writing this story and I can add as many plot twists as I want.

And you can do nothing about it.

But let's let them have their moment.