The Reunion

The home for Mot and Alyssa was built a short way off the shore near spawn. On the way there, the natives passed by Jericho and Firefoxx's house, then the tea shop, then glanced at Sparklez's house. The natives had pointed out these landmarks and reflected on old memories.

The home they built was very nice. Dianite complemented the home. "At least one of my followers owns a decent house." Tom's house was less decent and more phallic in the other universe. Just saying.

Mot stepped in. he could feel the warm air from the fire. He felt the irritation the cat fur gave him. He saw the piles of flower crowns Alyssa had made. "Alyssa! " He called out. Almost instantly, Mot heard her coming down to the door. Step, step, step, rumble, creaakkk, shut, step, step, step.

Mot soon saw her coming down the stairs. Because the stairs were facing away and it had been too long to instantly remember his voice, Alyssa asked, "Who is it?" but after turning around, she knew.

Standing in front of her was Martha, Andor, Dianite, the natives, Sparklez, Jericho, Firefoxx, Tom, Waglington, and her father, Mot.

"Dad?" She wasn't shocked, she was happy. She ran over to embrace him. "I thought you were dead! We all thought you were dead! We looked for weeks until we gave up! Why did you leave?" Alyssa was a mix of happy and angry. She looked older that before, but, like all the others so far, recognizable. Mot pointed towards Dianite and smiled.

"We got him back. And you seem to be in good shape, so what was so bad about me leaving? "Mot said, making a point. They embraced once more.

Behind the Natives, the door opened, revealing spark, Jeriah, Dec, and just casually walking in was Ianite. She seemed younger, glowing, happier, and her eyeliner was perfect. Sparklez was the first to speak to her.

"My lady. Hello." Sparklez greeted her. Once she saw him she flew over to hug him.

Martha was unaffected by her presence, this Ianite was not her mother after all. Ianite was stunned by Sparklez's sudden arrival. "I looked for a way to bring you back for so long! I wanted the real you back. And now Mot is alive and well, I see. "Ianite seemed no longer weak, and was good friends with the travelers.

After small talk, they all celebrated by returning home and sleeping. The Alters knew that if the natives came back, they would want their homes back, so they carefully preserved them. All was the same, except a creeper blew up all of tuckers Chests. Oh well.

They had a good night's rest for the morning.

In the morning, Spark and Sparklez were chatting, because their houses were close and they were both headed to the farm for food. Spark had a question in his head all night, but was afraid of the answer. He had to ask it, though. "Sparklez, where is Ianite? My Ianite?" He spit out.

Sparklez was taken back to that time in the end. Seeing her statue. Seeing it collapse into an ashy pile. Spark loved her and she loved him. He remembered the funeral, Spark's rapier, the Ianitas, and World Historian. Especially World Historian, the bastard is the reason why his Ianite is the state she is in now. "Dead. I'm sorry." Sparklez replied.

Spark wasn't shocked. He saw it coming, He was told his home was destroyed and Ianite wasn't with them when they arrived. There was very few possibilities that could have happened. "How?" Ianite was hard to take down, she was a god.

"Her father; World historian. He killed her to destroy your realm." Sparklez answered.

They were silent the rest of the way to the farm and the whole way back.

Sparklez did an inventory check to see what items he had left behind. About halfway through, something appeared out of the corner of his eye to speak to him, "Sparklez? I felt like we needed to talk alone, and catch up on things." Sparklez turned to Ianite, who had a warm smile on her face

Sparklez was glad to spend time with his goddess. "Sure. What do you want to talk about?"

I wanted to ask you to confirm if Martha was really my alters daughter?'

"Yes"

"And this Dianite is a good guy?"

"Yes"

"And tom's alter is dating him"

"Pretty much"

"And my alter is dead?"

"For sure"

Ianite was so focused on Sparklez the previous day that she didn't really get caught up on everything. After they jumped, she spent months trying to return them home. She failed. "I can't believe I gave up on finding you. I'm sorry. I spent all day every day looking for a spell or something. I'm sorry."

Sparklez was curious about what made her stop, and what has happened whilst he was gone. Maybe it was time that made Ianite stronger. Maybe it was something else. He asked, "What exactly happened whilst I was gone?"

Ianite's Eyes were full of regret as she remembered Giving up. "I looked for months. I tried and tried to bring you and your friends back home. One day, I found a spell that said it would make me stronger, more powerful, blah, blah, blah. It did just that. But I still couldn't get you. I knew that you were dead or alive and if you were dead, then you were dead. But if you were alive, then you could obviously live where you were. And when the alters came, I was told that it was a mild place I need not worry about your safety. But when you came back I realized that I left you in a world you did not know of, around people you did not know of, and I just stopped trying to help you. I'm sorry."

Sparklez recognized her sadness, but forgave her. Him Going to that place was not her fault and she already had worked over what she should have to bring them back. "My lady, you did nothing wrong. I'm home . We both are home. We all are home." After all, it had only been a short time in this universe.

Ianite seemed to remember something. "Crap. Sorry. I have to go, I'll talk to you later." She stayed long enough for Sparklez to ask a question.

"Where are you going to?" Sparklez was concerned for her alarming facial expression.

"I'll talk to you later." And poof! She was gone. Maybe it was a good secret, or she was asked to do something for another person by a certain time. He knew that Ianite was a good person, so he relaxed and continued checking his chests.

Meanwhile, Sonja and Jericho both had their arrows pointed at one thing: Tom. Syndicate was bored, so he decided to place random TNT in their house. Of course, the couple took this as a threat and was trying to kill him. Annoyed, Jericho claims, "Like, this isn't even fun anymore, just stop. You're not even making this fun we work so hard and you just destroy everything ohmygod!" Witch he repeats about ten times. He wasn't called salty for nothing, I mean. Come. On.

After a few hours, Sparklez was breeding animals and Ianite came back. " I'm back, sorry I took so long. Anyways, would you like to go to dinner?"

Sparkles had a flash back to his lunch with the other Ianite many months ago. To him, it was a good date *AHEM* FRIENDLY LUNCH that supplied a fond memory of her. And now, his Ianite was inviting him on a date *AHEM* FRIENDLY DINNER. "Sure, when?" Sparklez knew he couldn't deny Ianite her time. He wouldn't.

"Half an hour, maybe?" Ianite replied. This gave Sparklez enough time to go home, and that's when he thought of it. He did this with the other Ianite. Maybe This Ianite will like pies too. He grabbed a pre-made one and they met at Dine-At-Nite.