The Suprise

Only a few hours had passed until another big event had happened. She had arrived. By 'she' I mean Captain Capsize, alive and not a zombie. Good job Ianite. Sparklez was one of the first to notice, he had checked if he could see a ship often and saw it on the horizon.

When she finally arrived at shore, Tucker and Sonja were there too. Capsize seemed full of energy to see Sparklez. "...Jardon? Ianite brought me back and sent me here!" She could see the worry in his eyes.

"Ianite has gone evil. She used you to get me to forgive her for killing innocent people. If she becomes more corrupt she could use you to get something she needs. Please, come with me and hide until you are safe." Sparklez was acting very serious- the thought of losing Capsize again put anger into his eyes. Capsize had no words. One more thought of Capsize dying triggered him to hug her.

When he finally let go, they made their journey to the hiding spot.

-

Today was the day to find the traveler. They would wait throughout the town for them, and then bring them to tom's old sandstone house to hide him. The traveler would probably not need saving, is what they didn't know. They all forgot that anyone, especially a goddess, can use an invis pot, and eavesdrop on any conversation without being caught.

But shhh don't tell them, we're getting to a good part.

Spark was the one to spot the traveler. He simply called for him to stop, told him he was in danger, and when he resisted threatened to kill him with a sharpness 10 fire aspect 5 sword if he didn't follow him. Nothing special. On the way to the hiding place, he ran into Mot, Sparklez, and a flying Dianite (He was supposed to be getting a birds eye view, but he spotted the traveler with spark.) They all went to the old home together.

Upon reaching the place, Ianite was seen waiting inside. "I've been spying on you, Sparklez. And you've been very naughty. Betraying me, lying to me, Tring to knock me down a few pegs? Invis pots DO exist." Ianite looked smug, proud of her performance for the past week or so. The others were in shock.

The traveler broke into a sprint from fear. Ianite let him run. "I don't want the Traveler. I want the amulet. "

The room was filled with confusion. "You have no leverage. Kill us all. We won't give you The amulet." Mot knew that Ianite wouldn't kill anyone without the knowledge of the amulets whereabouts. And he was right. Except the leverage part. And she was gone. She poofed.

She did leave something behind, though. A Small envelope. Mot picked it up, because he stood closest. Inside were a note and a bag with something in it. That something was hair. Alyssa's hair. Mot knew it was hers. There was nobody else with long light brown wavy hair in town, and it sure as hell wasn't from a second traveler, that wouldn't be leverage. Upon seeing the hair, Mots eyes widened, throat tightened, and he took a step back. He was so shocked that he could only choke her name out.

"Alyssa."

The group remained almost motionless as Mot Read the note. "1 hour to go to the field in the forest or you won't want to find her, because who wants to see a dead corpse of their daughter?' Mot read out loud. He shook his head. "Dianite, go get the others please." Dianite poofed away.

He poofed back with the rest a hot minute later. Mot was unable to explain, so Sparklez stepped in. "Ianite has taken Alyssa and is holding her captive, probably in exchange for the amulet. They told us to meet at the field in the forest, the one where Alyssa sometimes walked to. We need to go. Now."

They began walking. Mot was the fastest, but everyone remained as quiet as him. Walking through the forest, he had thought a million ways this could end. Most were bad. Most ended with his daughter dying. He walked faster.