The Insanity

When they arrived, there was a small box in the grass. Dianite picked it up and began turning the knob on the side of it. It sang.

Aanyone that would lie to be

Should know what is commingg

Because if you daree to beEtray me...

POP! Will goo all your friends.

After the parody sung by Ianite, something popped out of the box. And it wasn't a doll of a clown. It showed what Ianite was capable of and what she would do for power. It showed how far she would go for the amulet. How corrupt Sparklez's lady had gone.

Inside the box was Alyssa's hand. Chopped off, and lifeless.

Everything went silent. Dianite immediately closed the box so no one would have to look at it anymore. This was a sign that Ianite could win. That home would never be achieved. Mot finally spoke, "Alyssa, you stupid brat, what did they do to you?"

It gets worse, though. I mean unless this stuff is what you're into. A hologram of a room appears. Sitting in front of the camera, was Ianite. "The truth is Sparklez; I didn't even look an hour before realizing power is better than finding you. Still is. If it weren't for that stupid amulet, I would kill you. I would kill all of you. But, anyways, Mot, Alyssa wants me to tell you she loves you, but why not she tell you herself? "She turns the camera around to face Alyssa. Tied to a stake. Like a witch. She was surrounded by wood pieces to help burning and dried leaves for creating suffocating amount of smoke. And Alyssa. She had her eyes and mouth taped shut. She still could hear though, because she was making noticeable attempts to scream through the tape. Ianite was really evil so she said "Oh honey, we can't hear you! Let me help!" Like the evilest evil ever. She snapped and the tape was gone.

"Dad!" She shouted to the camera.

Mot was glad she was alive but still feeling like he was having a nightmare. "Alyssa! Hold Tight, Were going to rescue you!"

It was a good thing Martha was there, though. She knew how to reverse some spells and some very powerful ones too. She had a plan, does it work though? It was their only plan, and time had no signs of stopping or slowing for them. She had explained her plan to Sparklez and Mot and the rest.

They made their way to Ianite's home, hoping she would be there.

They could tell that Ianite was in her house in the hologram because of the purple walls and familiar furniture. When they arrived, she was there. Martha snuck around back.

She knew what to do. As the others distracted her with annoyance, she would find the library. She would find the spell that most likely was in there. After searching the hallways desperately, the young Goddess found the library. There, sat a table of misc. rare objects, a book probably containing the spell, and began sabotaging it. She put a spell over the book to make some of the words switch around, making the words useless. Then she began to ruin the objects themselves.

Meanwhile, the other residents were doing what they do best: destroying things. Tom ruined one Ianite's home, and now ruining another. They used diamond pics to take out the walls. Ianite would poof them away, but they would always come back. The large number of people was hard to control for her, so they officially made the whole place chaotic. Good job, gang.

Martha tried everything to ruin the bowl of stuff for the spell by adding basil, silver, red wine, and other ingredients that are known to ruin a spell in Mianite. Then, she dumped it all out. She knew Ianite had the magic to extract it and put it in the bowl as it was never spilled, so she made it look like that was all she did to ruin it. Therefore, when Ianite did the spell, it would not work. She poofed away.

After five minutes was up, the residents left. Ianite was suspicious of their actions and went to check on the spell. After seeing it was tipped over, she used her magic to extract the liquids from the carpet ant put everything back in the bowl. Ianite didn't know where today's traveler was, though, but she wasn't stupid enough to kill Alyssa either.

She went into the room containing Alyssa, who, at that point, had only tape over her mouth. About 8 feet away from Alyssa was yesterday's traveler. Ianite didn't want them to know she had the traveler, because they could have tampered with something else, leaving her no other choice but to go a week without the power she deserved, even though the door was sealed with magic so they couldn't get in if they wanted to. She proceeded to slit the travelers throat.

She began to talk to Alyssa. "Hey, Countrybat, you know, your friends visited me today. They RUINED my house. So rude! They're gonna regret what they did. This day was soiled because of them." She proceeded to slit the travelers throat, maintaining a small smile on her face and her head swaying side to side.

968.