The Plan

Firefoxx just kind of accepted it. Jericho said, ""Like, this isn't even fun anymore, she needs to just stop. She's not even making this fun we work so hard and she just destroys everything ohmygod."
I no longer wonder why too much sodium can be bad for you. ANYWAYS

The three gathered Tom and headed to Mot's house. Alyssa opened the door, and they explained the situation. "She probably needs their blood. From my time here I learned that some spells for power n stuff need dead people blood to be maintained. I wouldn't know how to reverse it without her consent. Maybe Mot knows something. He went out to try to find the portal he jumped through. He'll be back- oh! He's here!" Alyssa Spotted Mot Through the window. (PUNS!) He walked in, confused to see everyone in his house seeming very surprised. They went through the story once more.

Mot had no questions about the situation, he wasn't even too surprised, despite thinking she was a good gal for a long time. "Damn. So do we kill her, or????"

What Mot had suggested seemed out of the question to Sparklez. Ianite was too Important to him. "We're not killing Ianite. We could reverse the spell, or imprison her, but we are not killing her." Inside, He knew that he was most likely going to have to lose Ianite again. He wished it was all a dream.

But it was not, my friend.

Mot has formed a temporary plan in his head. "We need to stay on her good side, for all of our safety. Sparkly ass, I want you to tell her you forgive her and that we don't know about this- Ok?"

Everyone had agreed on a plan. "Okay." Sparklez agreed that they needed to stay off Ianite's bad side until they could stop the spell. If there was a way to stop the spell.

Suddenly it didn't feel like home anymore.

They went to their homes to sleep. Sparklez, although under stress, fell asleep almost instantly. After about an hour of rest he was awoken. SURPRISE Ianite was standing in the corner of the room, looking startled. Her hair was a mess, her eyes were sad, and she spoke quickly. "You're going to try to kill me, right? You know you can't kill me, i-im like, a goddess and it's like REALLY hard to kill me. But if you try, I will kill you. I-I'LL DO IT" Ianite seemed terrified and helpless. She wanted to talk to Sparklez, to explain herself, but she was falling over her own thoughts. "Don't worry. I-I Brought the traveler back, and I also brought somebody else back to apologize. I'm sorry!" Ianite was shaking, but she wasn't scared for her life. She didn't want to lose Sparklez even more that he didn't want to lose herself.

"Don't worry, Ianite. I now understand why you had to do what you did. After all, a goddess must maintain her power, right?" He couldn't believe that it came down to lying to his lady. He needed more information, though. "My lady, who did you bring back, other than the traveler?" He was worried she brought back Furia, or the evil Dianite. He did not expect that it would be this person.

"Capsize.

I brought back Capsize. I had enough power to bring her back and back to normal, so I did and she's on her way from her past resting place now." Ianite was hopeful this would bring back more trust when she did it. Sparklez didn't know what to think, his dead lover was back and maybe well. Ianite could just use her as leverage later. His mind was racing his heart. He was still scared that Ianite would snap her fingers and his life would stop. But she wouldn't do that, I know she wouldn't. After all, I'm writing this story.

And she poofed away. This time, Sparklez did not sleep at all.

In the morning, he told Mot and Declan (who had already been told about Ianite) About Ianite's visit at night. Her actions reassured them that Ianite was more interested in keeping Sparklez than killing him. They also mentioned, that now that Capsize is back, if Ianite becomes more corrupt she could use Capsize as leverage by kidnapping her. They spread the message and all agreed to keep quiet. They couldn't lose Ianite's trust.