Chapter 3 ⚫ Continuing...

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
👑Kelly👑
🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

  "Wyatt is that you?" The high-pitched voice ask. I visibly cringe, and Wyatt groans. A blond girl walks over to our table, her group of friends behind her.

"Rebbeca... hey," Wyatt says, with a fake smile. If it wasn't for the fact that I was by people I didn't know, I would have been burst out laughing. They had their own little conversation, which I cared little about. I zoned out, only to zone back in when I hear the Rebecca chick talk... again.

"Who's your little friend?" She asks, Wyatt.

Wyatt rolls his eyes. "Kelly, this is Rebecca. Rebecca, this is Kelly." Wyatt says.

"His girlfriend," Rebecca adds. I look at her like she was crazy.

He's not even claiming you

"We are not dating," She glares at Wyatt then looks back at me with a fake smile. "So, Kelly do you go to our school?"

I bite my tongue before saying, "Yeah." She only nods.

"Hey, aren't you that girl that lied about your uncle raping you?" A boy from Rebecca's group asks. My body tensed.

I hate this town

"Oh, shit dude your right it is her!" Another guy pipes in.

"My dad's friends with your uncle. Your uncle is a great guy, from what I've seen when he comes over to our house," Some girl says. I felt tears welling in my eyes.

Rebecca starts to laugh. "How could you be friends with a liar?" Rebecca asks Wyatt while laughing. I look at Wyatt and he didn't say anything.

"Excuse me," I whisper, walking away. I couldn't deal with them talking anymore. They didn't know my uncle like I did. They didn't deal with the abuse.

They don't know shit

Hot tears fall from my eyes, but I wipe them away. I hear Wyatt calling my name, but I just keep walking away. I feel someone pull my arm and pull me towards them. I smell male cologne and instantly knew who it was. "Why are you crying?" Marc asks. I wipe my tears and back away from him.

"It's nothing, I'm going home," I say, trying to hold back my tears.

"No, obviously it's something if you're crying about it angioletto. Tell me. Was it those kids that were with my brother?"

"No," I say, shaking my head. I could tell he didn't believe me.

"It was them wasn't it, what did they say?" He asks angrily. His fist balls up and his jaw clenches.

"Just leave it alone... Please," I beg.

Marc looks me up and down before unclenching his fist and jaw. "Fine angioletto, but only this one time. Anyone hurts you or makes you cry, I'm hurting them." He says. I mentally smile but then frown.

Why does he care if I'm hurt ?

"Can you take me home now?"

"Sure." He says. I felt happy because he didn't say no. "But, only on one condition."

Just when I thought we were on the same page

"What is it?" I ask impatiently.

A smirk forms on his face. "Get on the Ferris wheel, with me." He says. I look at him like he was crazy. At the fair, I ignored all the rides that were high. I'm afraid of heights.

"Can't we just get on another ride?"

Please say yes .

"No, Ferris wheel it is." He says with a smirk.

"Fine," I say. He grabs my hands, pulling me towards the ride. I felt this feeling when he touched me. It felt almost magical. We got into line and waited to get on the ride. Every time the line moved up I began to panic.

"It's okay," Marc says, rubbing my hand. When it was our time to get on the ride, I squeezed Marc hand and sat down. The ride starts to move, but I keep my eyes close. "Hey, look at me," Marc says. I open my eyes and look into his. "Let's play 21 questions." He suggests.

"Now?"

"Yeah, it'll keep you distracted."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"Twenty-three, how about you?"

"I turn eighteen in a few more months. Favorite color?"

"Green."

"Why green?"

"It reminds me of someone close to me. What do you hope to accomplish in life?"

"I want to become a writer... a very successful writer. How about you, what do you want to accomplish in life?"

"I don't know... I've never really thought about it. My whole life I was trained to be someone I didn't want to be... and now that I'm that person, I don't think I ever want to change."

"Oh," I say not really knowing what else to say.

Shifting sideways, he looks at me, his eyes glistening in the darkness. "Have you ever been kissed?" He asks, breaking the silence. He leans closer to me. His lips were just inches away from mine.

"No," I whisper.

"Good." He says with a smirk. "What would you do if I kissed you right now?"

Is it me or is it getting hot in here?

"I don't know," I mumble, looking him right in the eyes.

"Let's find out." His hand reaches under my hair below my ear, his thumb caressed my cheek. Suddenly I see him, his eyes revealing more than his words can express. My lips part and our breaths mingle. My heart flutters as he draws me to his lips. The warmth of his mouth sends heat through my body. I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer. His lips were so soft and plump. Marc's hands move down to my stomach, which causes me to pull away in pain.

Fuck!

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Vote,😆

Comment, 😉

And share 😚