Chapter 6 🔵 Continuing...

WARNING!!! What you are about to read has sexual explicit scenes. Therefore, if you do not like sexual parts, skip this chapter

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
👑Kelly👑
🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

5 minutes.

That's how long it's been since I push my lips onto Marc's. Chills went flying all over my body. The way he moves his lips against mine causes my legs to wobble. I pull away first giving myself time to recover. Marc stands, watching me intently.

"Do it," I say. 

Marc gives me a curious look, stepping closer to me. "Do what Kelly?" He asks, now invading my personal space. He leans down to my neck, his breath hitting my skin.

"Show me how much you love me," I whisper. Marc removes his face from my neck and stares at me.

"You're not ready."

"Yes, I am," I say, with confidence.

Marc chuckles, a sexy smirk appears on his face. His hands fall to my sides, rubbing my thighs, as he continues to trail kisses down my neck.

 His hands fall to my sides, rubbing my thighs, as he continues to trail kisses down my neck

He was barely doing anything, but my lady parts thought otherwise.

'I'm definitely going to need some new undies,' I thought.

Marc removes his hands from my thighs and placed them on my shirt. Pulling my shirt off, he touches my bullet wound. He places a kiss on it and continues to my chest, moving down to my stomach. Unbuttoning my jeans he takes them right off, throwing them across the room. The only thing that was left on my body was my undergarments. Lifting himself up, he claims my lips once again.

My hands fall onto Marc's shirt grasping it. It was indeed a nice shirt, but right now I couldn't stand it being on him. I pull the shirt, causing it to rip off his body. "That was a three hundred dollars, shirt angioletto," Marc mutters against my lips.

"I'm sorry, it was ruining the moment," I say, not feeling any guilt.

Marc chuckles. "It's okay, angioletto." I push Marc onto the bed, now taking power. I climb above him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, as we kiss.

 I climb above him, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer, as we kiss

"You have it wrong angioletto. I'm the one that's supposed to be on top." Without warning, Marc flips me over. He was now the one on top. His hands clasp on to my breasts, removing my bra. He looks at both of my prize possessions with lustful eyes. He takes one of them into his mouth, while he pinches the other one.

A moan escapes from my lips. "This feels good." He takes the other one into his mouth and continues to suck. Pulling away, he grasps the clothing that covers my womanhood, ripping it right off. I gasp. "Marc, that was new."

"I'll buy you some more." He responds, spreading my legs apart. He stares at my womanhood with hunger. He leans down licking my juices. Two fingers work inside me, it was a little uncomfortable but it was nothing I couldn't handle. My heartbeat increases, as I felt him picking up his pace. I felt myself about to explode. My moans fill the room, as my body explodes with multiple orgasms. Marc stops, letting me release. Breathing heavily, I watch as Marc slips off his pants, then boxers.

Wow that's big

Marc laughs. "I said that out loud didn't I."

"Yes, angioletto you did."

We were both now completely naked, admiring one another's body.

What if he's rough like my uncle was,' I worried, to myself. My face turns into a frown.

"Kelly I swear, to the heavens and back that I will never hurt you," Marc says, placing a kiss on my lips. He positions himself in between my legs, rubbing his manhood against my clit.

He was teasing me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pinch him. "Ouch. What was that for?"

"Teasing me, I don't g--" I didn't get to finish talking. Marc stuck his manhood into me. "Oh fuck!" I moan.

"Shit Kelly, your so damn tight," Marc grunts, moving slow. He speeds up his pace causing every single part of me to flutter. My eyes roll back into my head. The strength of what was building was staggering inside me.

This is truly mind-blowing. My body was going to be blown to dust when he hits my spot. "I'm gonna cum!" I yell.

"Not yet." Marc grunts. Marc goes deeper and deeper. I arch my back meeting his every thrust.

We both look into each other's eyes. "Let go," Marc whispers. I release my juices, as Marc pulls out of me spilling his seeds onto my stomach. We both lay on the bed breathing heavily, looking up. I snuggle into Marc, letting him wrap his arms around me.

 I snuggle into Marc, letting him wrap his arms around me

"I love you too," I say, falling asleep on his chest. 

He looks down at me and chuckles. "Ready for round two."

_<<<<<<_<<_<<_<<<<_<__<_<<_<<

Ok, guys there you have it.

I'm horrible at writing intimate scenes, so I hope what I just wrote was ok.

Wattpad might make my page private because of this scene, so if they do just follow me to continue to read.

Vote,😆

Comment,😉

And share😚