Chapter 6 ⚫ Continuing...

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
💢Marc💢
🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

Kelly lays on my chest, her quiet snores can be heard. I look down at her face, remembering every single moment of what just took place. How she fitted perfectly under me, and how the look on her face changed every time she released. She was the most beautiful women I've ever seen. I pull her closer to me. I couldn't let anything happen to her.

She was my addiction

Maybe something more someday. My father must be one crazy son of a bitch if he thinks I'd let him hurt Kelly. I had my best men keeping tabs on him, back home. He was meeting with the old mafia members.

Definitely planning something

Whatever it was that he was planning, I had to make sure that it didn't go through. I was stuck, on how I was going to tell my mom about what my father did. Knowing her she would probably dismiss it. I love my mother, but when it came down to my father she was in denial. A knock came at the door, causing Kelly to stir in her dream. I forgot everyone was still here. Lifting Kelly's head off my chest, and placing on the pillow. I got off the bed and put my clothes back on.

"What is it?" I ask, opening the door revealing Kevin.

"There's movement with your father," Kevin says, trying to take a peek at Kelly. "That poor girl, you fucked her to sleep."

I smack the back of his head  "Watch it," I say, in a warning tone. "Now, what's up with my father?"

"He met with Jared Malone."

"Why?" I ask. Jared Malone was a well-known hitman.

"We don't know, but if I had to guess I think he's paying him to kill Kelly," Kevin says. "Maybe even you."

I sigh. "We can't take any chances. I have to end this."

"What do you want to do?"

"We all go back home tomorrow, we bring Kelly to the safe house. Then I'll handle it from there."

"Marc your my boy, therefore we'll handle it together."

"Kev."

"No don't Kev me. Deal?"

"Deal."

"Good, I'll go get the guys ready. You should get back to Kelly."

"Okay." I walk back into the room and settle back in the bed with Kelly. Wrapping my arms around her, I fall asleep.

《₩》

¤Kelly¤
○●○●○●○●

I was awakened from my sleep, hearing things shuffled in the background. Opening my eyes I see Marc dressed in his usual ware. His suit. "What's going on?" I ask. 

Marc's eyes snap towards me, and he stops what he was doing. "About time you wake up," Marc said, sitting on the bed.

"What time is it?"

"Nine."

"Woah," I say. "Why are you dressed up?"

Marc looks at me scratching the back of his. As if contemplating if he should tell me or not. "We're going back home."

"Why?" I didn't want to go back that town.

"My father met with a well-known hitman, back in America, and-"