Chapter 4 🔵Continuing...

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
👑Kelly👑
🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

I open my eyes and immediately that I didn't. The light is way too bright for my liking. I take a deep breath and open my eyes again, this time succeeding in keeping my eyes open. I get up and look around. From the way the room was painted with the color blue and white, I could tell that I was at Wyatt's house.

Memories of what previously happened to me start to come back and I start to panic. Not because my uncle was dead, but because someone way worse than him lived here. I quickly get up and look for clothes. I only found a grey shirt, which was way too short for my liking. I slip it on open the door, walking out of the room. Soon, I start to feel light headed and decide to stop at the kitchen. Opening the fridge and grabbing an apple and a bottle of water. I take a bite of the apple and close the fridge. As I turn around, my body stiffen. It was the person that I was trying my best to avoid.

I couldn't say anything.

"You have been troublesome, my little Kelly," Leo says, he walks closer to me. "Your uncle was killed because of you. Although he was an idiot, he did come in handy at times. Now you have not one, but two of my sons distracted. Not to mention my wife." He takes one last step and is now in my face. I can smell the liquor coming from him. I want to throw up from thinking about what had happened in the past. "My sons have taken a liking to you. But I don't care, you still need to stay away from him. Go back to your home and live your quiet little life." Leo grabs onto my wrist and keeps tightening his grip. I wince. "You will not tell anyone what happened in the past. Because if you do, I will make that past become your future. And we both know you don't want that. Right, Kelly?" He asks, putting pressure on my wrist. Tears fell from my eyes as I nod my head yes. "Good, now be the good girl you are and leave," Leo says.

Nodding my head, I start to walk out of the kitchen. A hand comes across my face, causing my body to fall to the ground. Knocking over a glass cup, in the process. "Did you really think you could leave with-out-me, hitting you first?" Leo asks. I didn't answer him. I just wanted to leave. I was going to get up but stop when a figure walks into the kitchen.

Marc's eyes met mine. "You're awake?" He asks. He looks at his father then back at me, on the ground. "Why are you on the floor?"

"She tripped," Leo says.

Marc looks back at him and glares. "Is that true?"

"Yes," I respond, quickly. Marc turns back around and stares at me. He bends down and picks me up bridal style. Walking out of the kitchen and up the stairs, to the room, I woke up in. He places me on the bed. I finally look up at him. He was still glaring at me.

"I hate liars, Kelly. I don't deal well with them," Marc says. "I know you didn't trip; I heard half of the conversation you had with my father. I'm not going to force you to tell me what happened in the past. But don't lie to me. Never lie to me," He says.

"I won't," I whisper.

"Good, we are going back to your house to get your clothes," Marc says.

I feel chills go down my spine. "Why?"

"Because you're coming with me to Mexico," He says.

I look at him like he was crazy. "What? No,"

Marc frowns. "Why not?"

"Because I have school, I have a life, and... and I don't want to be near you,"

Marc glares at me. "Why don't you want to be near me?"

"Because you're bad news. I know what you do."

"And what exactly do you think I do?"

"You're apart of the Mafia."

"Glad you know, saved me a lot of explaining. It's not up for discussion your coming with me. You can do your classes online, and you can start a new life in Mexico," He says, leaving me in the room, not giving me anytime to refuse.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●

Vote, 😆

Comment,😉

And share 😚