Chapter 8 ⚫ Continuing...

Warning! Really long chapter!

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
👑Kelly👑

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

"Where was the first place I met Marc?" I question myself. "The park. I met him at Middlebrook park." Running up the stairs, I make my way into my room closet. Picking out an outfit to wear.

When I was finally done, I make my way outside and walk to the park

'Middlebrook Park'

Opening the park gates, I realize how much memories I have at this place.  Looking around I see that there was no one here. Which was weird, since it's Sunday.

'Zing!' I look down at my phone and see that it was a text, from Marc. 'Look closely, and follow the rose petals.'

I smile. Searching, my eyes finally land on the rose petals. Following the trail, I couldn't help but wonder what this surprise was. The trail of rose petals finally stops, leading me to a swing. 'Zing!' My phone pings. 'Sit and close your eyes, no peeking.'  The message reads. Sighing I did as I was told, sitting on the swing. My eyes shut, as I waite for whatever it was to happen.

Giggling. That's the first thing I hear. 'Marc doesn't giggle.' I thought. I felt an uneasy feeling in my chest. This giggle was a child's giggle.

"Open your eyes angioletto," Marc whispers, in my ears.

I didn't waste any time, my eyes flicker open landing on the most beautiful child I had ever seen. I feel my heart clench, as I watch her play in the sandbox. "How?" I whisper, tears forming in my eyes.

"I'll tell you later. Just go talk to her."

"Thank you, I love you so much. You have no idea how much this means to me." I say pulling him into a hug, plastering kisses all over his face.

He smiles. "Go." Marc pushes me forward. I walk towards the little girl who was now leaning against a tree, watching me intently.

 I walk towards the little girl who was now leaning against a tree, watching me intently