Chapter 5 ⚫ Continuing...

🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️
👑Kelly👑
🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️🔸️🔹️

"Where exactly are you taking me?" I ask Marc. We've been driving for a while now, and I was starting to getting tired.

"It's your first time being in Mexico, so I wanted to bring you to where I went my first-time." He replies, accelerating the car a little more.

"But why?" I ask.

"Because I want to. So enough with the questions." Marc replies.

I only sigh and look out of the window. Just by me looking out of the window I could tell Mexico was a beautiful place. I should be grateful for being here instead of being in that dumbass town. "I'm sorry," I whisper.

Marc looks at me, taking his eyes off the road. "Don't be angioletto." He says, before looking back at the road.

I zone out after that.

《₩》

The car stops moving and only then I realize that Marc parked the car. "Let's go," Marc says opening the car door for me. We walk into a building only to hear loud music playing. Spanish music to be exact. I instantly cringe at the noise. My facial expression was a glare once I realize where I was.

"You brought me to a club," I shout, over the music.

"Yes, the place I want to show you is outback." He shouts back. He takes my hand and starts to walk to, only God knows where. Sweaty bodies bump into me, while we walk down our path.

We finally make it out the club door and I gasp at the view. "This is beautiful," I say to Marc. He only chuckles.

"It is beautiful but not as beautiful as someone I know." He responds, giving my hand a little squeeze. I couldn't help but blush. We sat down beside each other, on the sand at the beach, and I couldn't look away from the beautiful scenery.

"Why is there a club here, in this beautiful place?" I ask.

"Because my father wanted there to be one," Marc replies.

"Sounds like him," I mumble.

"Do you want to go swimming?"

I look down at the white shirt and blue jeans I had on. "No, I'll just stick to staying in the sand," I say. A smirk appears on Marc's face. "You bett..." I didn't even get a chance to finish my sentence. Marc already picked me and runs to the water. I hold onto his body tightly when the coldness of the water hits me. We just stay there, holding each other in comfortable silence. When I was finally comfortable in the water, I let go of his body. "Your an asshole," I say to him.

Marc chuckles, causing my heart to flutter. "I know angioletto." He says.

Suddenly a question pops into my head. "What does angioletto mean?" I ask. Marc looks like he was contemplating on if he should tell me or not. So I continued. "I remember you used to call me that when we were kids. But I never knew what it meant."

"It means little angel," Marc answers.

"Little Angel," I repeat.

Marc swims closer to me invading my personal space. "Kelly." He whispers.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

He was way to close. His lips brushed mine. "Tuo il Mio piccolo, angioletto." He whispers. Before I had a chance to ask what he meant, his lips came crashing down on mine. I was completely shocked. His lips linger on mine and I just stand there frozen. "Kelly, kiss back," Marc mutters against my lips. I don't know what it was, but I kissed back. My lips move at the same rhythm as his. My blood flow rapidly to my cheeks, making my face red as ever.

I lift my hands and put them on his shoulders, where I entwine them with his hair. He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him, deepening the kiss. This kiss was different than the first. It felt like nothing I've ever felt before. We both pull away for air and look each other in the eyes.

"Kelly I lo---." Marc starts to say but I cut him off.

"Don't... don't say it. Don't you ever say it! You can't say it. You can't love me. I'm poison, I'm not good for you." I say. I didn't even give him a chance to say anything. I swim to the shore and take off running. Ignoring him calling my name, I kept on running. Tears stream down my face as sat outside on the ground.

My body shivers as the wet clothes stuck to my body. I was breathing heavily. I couldn't believe what he was about to say. Someone's body towers over me and I look up to see that it was Marc. He didn't say anything but just picks me up bridal style and carries me to the car. Buckling me up, Marc gets in and starts to drive. We both stay silent lost in our thoughts. When the car was parked, I look out the car window to find out that we were home. Getting out of the car, Marc was right behind me.

I hear the sounds of tires screeching, and look back to see a car coming down the road at maximum speed. "Kelly get down!" I hear Marc yells. I couldn't comprehend his words in my head. The sounds of gunshots fill my ears. I feel my body being dropped to ground and someone on top of me. I knew it was Marc. The sound of gunshots stop, and the car was gone.

Marc pulls me up from the ground and keeps on asking me questions. I was too shocked to answer. "Are you okay? Kelly answer me!" Marc yells. I snap out of my shock state and look at him.

"I'm... I'm f---." I stop my sentence when I feel pain in my abdomen. "Marc, something's wrong." Was the last thing I said before I fall to the ground and darkness fill my eyes.

■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■●■
Smh, just when things were getting good for kelly.

A special thanks to MagicPoppy for making that cool ass cover. Thank you.

Vote,😆

Comment,😉

And share😚